Got a ticket for running a red

Old 02-13-2007, 11:28 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

just tell the judge: sometimes my mom lets me eat
Old 02-13-2007, 11:46 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jzz30,Feb 13 2007, 10:28 PM
just tell the judge: sometimes my mom lets me eat
Yeah, combine that with the Chewbacca defense and it should turn out something like this:

Mackey: Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, the HPD officer would certainly want you to believe that I ran that red light. And he makes a good case. Hell, I almost pity myself! But, ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, I have one final thing I want you to consider. Ladies and gentlemen, this is Chewbacca. Chewbacca is a Wookiee from the planet Kashyyyk. But Chewbacca lives on the planet Endor. Now think about it; that does not make sense!

District Attorney: Dammit!

HPD officer: What?

District Attorney: He's using the Chewbacca Defense!

Mackey: Why would a Wookiee, an eight-foot tall Wookiee, want to live on Endor, with a bunch of two-foot tall Ewoks? That does not make sense! But more important, you have to ask yourself: What does this have to do with this case? Nothing. Ladies and gentlemen, it has nothing to do with this case! It does not make sense! Look at me. I drive and S2000 through a yellow light and now I'm talkin' about Chewbacca! Does that make sense? Ladies and gentlemen, I am not making any sense! None of this makes sense! And so you have to remember, when you're in that jury room deliberatin' and conjugatin' the Emancipation Proclamation, [approaches and softens] does it make sense? No! Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, it does not make sense! If Chewbacca lives on Endor, you must acquit! The defense rests!

Judge: Demz is some MAD crazy Punahou debate skillz you gots, this MF case is dismissed!

District Attorney: Where the hell did you learn that Mackey?

Mackey as he walks out the door: sometimes my mom lets me eat
Old 02-13-2007, 11:47 PM

And if you fools don't watch South Park that probably confused the hell out of you.
Old 02-13-2007, 11:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

haha no shit! so that's what its from? i heard a couple of my coworkers spitting out some of those lines the other week and i was thinking, wtf is the chewbacca defense? hahaha
Old 02-14-2007, 12:01 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

that same defence got O.J. out of trouble! good defence!
Old 02-14-2007, 12:02 AM

as of today i still don't think he ran the red because he was really REALLY close to me...when we passed thru that light....and i know it was yellow ....why was it yellow...because i was busy putting my top down..then it turned green and i wasn't ready to go yet...then it turned yellow and i quickly drove thru it...then mackey followed....

at least i think this is what happened...

what do you think mackey...?
Old 02-14-2007, 12:04 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hahahhaa dammit Nate, you have too much time on your hands! I saw that episode btw!
Old 02-14-2007, 07:55 AM

Here's the Chewbacca defense in Wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chewbacca_Defense
Old 02-14-2007, 08:26 AM

Originally Posted by mackeywatson,Feb 13 2007, 11:04 PM
Hahahhaa dammit Nate, you have too much time on your hands! I saw that episode btw!
nate, aren't you supposed to be defending our borders and hunting for red october? why do you have time for south park?
Old 02-14-2007, 09:04 AM

I've got Red October tucked away in a sea cave on the big island , and the pacific ocean does a pretty good job protecting Hawaii's borders like a really big moat, and the Chinese Navy doesn't dare make a move because they KNOW I'd be like "SLAP! Get back to your own coast bitch!" .

So now I have time to watch South Park on wednesday nights.

Then again the North Koreans and Iranians seem hell bent on taking my South Park watching free time away from me so I might have to stomp a mud hole in one or both of their asses but we'll just have to wait and see about that.

Quick Reply: Got a ticket for running a red