Hawaii S2000 Owners S2000 Owners in Paradise Hawaii Owners

Good Haoles, Bad Haoles

Old 10-23-2007, 06:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Good Haoles, Bad Haoles

Okay, stuck on school street approaching Kam Shopping Center from Damien side, the traffic doesn't move for 20 minutes, I've never seen it that bad. I look down the line and see no construction or anything, no police so I stopped the motor, locked the car and ran uphill from the Chevron gas station. After running uphill and catching my breath (that road is steep on foot), I see an old Filipino man, probably in his 50's trying to push his brand new Tundra off the road uphill by himself. Everyone and I mean everyone, was just sitting in their cars just watching him suffer. I try to help push but let's be serious, steep grade, 5.7L Tundra, 2 guys not going anywhere. Then this haole mofo and his wife in their Ford Explorer was swearing making all kinds of motions in their car being the next vehicle behind the Tundra. I looked through his window and said,

Hyper-X: What you complaining about, how's about you getting out of your car and helping the guy out

Bad Haole man: Why, it's not MY fault that he broke his POS Toyota crap

Hyper-X: So what you just going sit there and wait till he pushes his truck off the road by himself (I walk away)

Bad Haole: (sticks his head out of the window) It's not my problem buddy

Hyper-X: (I turn around and walk back, point at the driver) I'm not your buddy

Bad Haole's Wife: Why don't you go back to your car, you're probably blocking the road

Hyper-X: Why you no shut up (surprisingly she did, LOL)

Bad Haole man: Yeah whatevers, buddy.

I ran into Kam Shopping Center and yelled at the first guy I saw who just came out of the bank to get some help. As I was talking, 3 more haoles from McDonalds came to help out.

We go back to find the old man still trying to push his truck, the 2 haole's still bitching and all 6 of us managed to push the truck out of the way. The military looking haole I found in Kam said to the couple, "I can't believe you can just sit there, bitch and do nothing, no wonder the locals don't respect haoles..."

I really wanted to knock the driver the f out but I was too tired from pushing that freaking truck (I'm so out of shape it's not even funny). I ran downhill and the people that saw what happened up front was giving me props for at least trying to do something. Man that kind of sh*t pisses me off.
Old 10-23-2007, 07:06 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LOL. Another good one. Rude people, regardless of race, creed or color should just die.....
Old 10-23-2007, 07:09 PM

Yeah, it's not just them, they were the only ones that were vocal and was making gestures so I chose to pick on them for this story. There were other local Japanese/Asian looking folk too, I don't expect the women to help but there were a few guys that did nothing either.
Old 10-23-2007, 08:36 PM

kinda reminds me of when i had to stop on likelike and pull a complete fridge off the road.... because nobody else wanted to stop, so i guess they would rather run into a fridge!!
Old 10-23-2007, 09:10 PM

I am happy to see that there are still people that pull over to help a stranger but it pisses me off that others are so selfish.
Old 10-23-2007, 10:19 PM

lets not be racist, anybody can be a jackass regardless of race. Its what you do that defines who you are.

for stopping and helping out, i would've done the same thing

something i always tell my folks at work... "if your not part of the solution, then you are part of the problem" so dont sit there and bitch unless you got some better idea.
Old 10-23-2007, 11:58 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey im in between. More often than not its the military white/black guys and mokes being the most rude on the roads.
Old 10-24-2007, 12:07 AM

Quoting "Jimmy's Official Unabridged Dictionary Reference Revision 2.1.0 Service Pack 29b"

racist - (adj) or (noun) another way to describe a racer; one that loves to race, not limited to just a car, bike, plane, truck, skateboard, bobsled or on foot.

Anyone who knows me knows I don't hate anyone unless you touch my musubi then you better know "the crane technique if done right no can defense" thing before I get all Steve Urkel on you. You're right though, it really sucks when I see more and more people who'd rather not get involved than actually try to do something to help.
Old 10-24-2007, 12:13 AM

To me haole isn't a bad thing, in fact I enjoy them especially the girls (mua ha ha ha), just gotta watch out tho, haole girls can be hawt and look 20 years older than they really are. Mokes are just as if not worse than the haoles they tend to hate. It's never about the color of the person's skin, it's all about their attitude.
Old 10-24-2007, 12:24 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Hyper-X,Oct 24 2007, 12:13 AM
To me haole isn't a bad thing, in fact I enjoy them especially the girls (mua ha ha ha), just gotta watch out tho, haole girls can be hawt and look 20 years older than they really are. Mokes are just as if not worse than the haoles they tend to hate. It's never about the color of the person's skin, it's all about their attitude.
haole girls FTMFW

two thumbs up

Quick Reply: Good Haoles, Bad Haoles