Hawaii S2000 Owners S2000 Owners in Paradise Hawaii Owners

Gecko?

Old 08-09-2005, 09:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gecko?

Can someone please tell me what kind of gecko I have around my house? No it is not the
Old 08-09-2005, 10:55 PM

hahahahahahahhaha

its just a gecko! they change colors ya know. its just the plain common gecko and not the geico gecko with the red dots
Old 08-09-2005, 11:47 PM

Originally Posted by NSRsinfuLangeL,Aug 9 2005, 10:55 PM
hahahahahahahhaha

its just a gecko! they change colors ya know. its just the plain common gecko and not the geico gecko with the red dots
all i know is they shit all over the place, get a cat!
Old 08-10-2005, 12:38 AM

the geckos in my parking structure used to like to cruise with my supra. they would shit all over it all the time. one even came riding with me to a japanese hostess bar one nite. the geckos dont care for the S too much. they havent shitted on it since i got it...
Old 08-10-2005, 12:40 AM

Do you see this gecko at night or day light hours? Inside or outside of the house?
Old 08-10-2005, 04:07 PM

I just see these little things at night out side my front door. They run and hide almost as soon as I walk out to go to my garage.
Old 08-11-2005, 12:12 AM

White gecko's have a pink hue to them sometimes because of the light passing through their body. The white gecko comes out during the hours of darkness and you will seem them on your house window screen or class chasing moths and bugs to eat at night. They tend to scare easily. If one is above your door and you exit they will jump down on you. Not on purpose but it's their defense of flight when confronted with danger.

Warning! If you have white colored vehicle and park under any type of garage or street light. This white gecko will take up residence in and on your vehicle. I had a couple (at different times) of gecko's that liked to hand out on my hood of my white colored car.

One gecko use to like ride up on the hood like an hood ornament. We had a dual every early morning with me trying to see if he/she would blow off as I drove off. The gecko was a smart one, he/she lost grip on my hood but regained it at 30 MPH. Following that incident the gecko would now hang out on my hood until about 25 mph and turn around and crawl back towards the windshield and disappear under the hood cowling. This went on for a few months until the gecko got to be about 3" long and I didn't see it anymore.

During the daylight hours you might see a green colored gecko with orange/red specks. This gecko comes out only during the day time.
Old 08-12-2005, 08:44 PM

^ Mike, did you research this? Or did you just know it? I want you to be my partner when there's a game of trivial pursuit.
Old 08-12-2005, 08:53 PM

Researched it after one jumped on me. Then a friend showed me a green one. Researched again and found out that it comes out during the day only. Do you know or do you care how does a Gecko walk across the vertical glass and ceiling without falling?
Old 08-12-2005, 09:06 PM

Does it have suction cups on it feet?

Quick Reply: Gecko?