Hawaii S2000 Owners S2000 Owners in Paradise Hawaii Owners

FS: Berlina Black Hardtop

Old 10-13-2004, 08:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Only hardtop, dashboad cover, and hood left.
Old 10-14-2004, 09:16 AM

5.00 for your hardtop

free bump
Old 11-23-2004, 12:57 AM

BUMP again!!! Only hardtop left!!!
Old 11-29-2004, 12:44 AM

Lee i'll give you $1000- for your hard top give me a call asap.
Old 11-29-2004, 08:47 PM

Originally Posted by joeyriveira,Nov 29 2004, 01:44 AM
Lee i'll give you $1000- for your hard top give me a call asap.
Sorry joey... That's way too low...

As I have told most of you, I will not hold the h/t for anyone. It's first come first serve. There's been a lot of interest lately. So guys... if your seriously interested, please Let me know ASAP. Thanks for all the inquiries BTW.
Old 11-29-2004, 11:11 PM

Hey Lee when you decide that you want to sell your hardtop i'll give you a grand only because we live in Hawaii where a hardtop is not so practical that is why most of us got the S this is because it has the capability to be topless at the push of a button where having a hardtop is a bother I only want this for track day's & also they can be had else were for cheaper brand new yes shipping can cost a bit but freighting it is not so pricey either were talking under $200-dollar's with no history about it so when you decide to part with your hardtop give me a call.
Old 11-29-2004, 11:52 PM

Originally Posted by joeyriveira,Nov 30 2004, 12:11 AM
because we live in Hawaii where a hardtop is not so practical that is why most of us got the S this is because it has the capability to be topless at the push of a button where having a hardtop is a bother
Ya... but for those who bought the S2K not for it's convertible nature, with a hardtop, you could go coupe with the turn of two latches.

Originally Posted by joeyriveira,Nov 30 2004, 12:11 AM
also they can be had else were for cheaper brand new yes shipping can cost a bit but freighting it is not so pricey either were talking under $200-dollar's with no history about it so when you decide to part with your hardtop give me a call.

About the cheaper part... You're right, they can be had for less but, as you have stated before, we do live in Hawaii. And there's no where in, on, or around this island you'll find one cheaper than mine. So when you decide to pay my asking price... give me a call.

FYI: Cheapest I have heard someone getting a top shipped down here was $2400 if I recall correctly, and it was Spa Yellow. So if you could provide a link or other source proving you can get a new h/t shipped cheaper than my price... please, feel free to fill everyone in.

-Lee
Old 12-01-2004, 12:32 AM

Originally Posted by joeyriveira,Nov 29 2004, 10:11 PM
Hey Lee when you decide that you want to sell your hardtop i'll give you a grand only because we live in Hawaii where a hardtop is not so practical that is why most of us got the S this is because it has the capability to be topless at the push of a button where having a hardtop is a bother I only want this for track day's & also they can be had else were for cheaper brand new yes shipping can cost a bit but freighting it is not so pricey either were talking under $200-dollar's with no history about it so when you decide to part with your hardtop give me a call.
Joey, not everyone buys a hardtop for a convertible car, but there are some that value the HT as an added accessory (piece of mind that your top wont be slashed, reduced cabin noise, awesome looks, etc.). This is *my* original hardtop that I assume still has a tinted window, and I absolutely loved it even though others thought I was crazy to buy it because we live in Hawaii. I liked it because it made my car different from others, and mainly for the security factor, but finding out the reduced road noise made me even happier.

I think $1k is way to cheap to purchase an OEM with a VIN number HT in good condition. If you can find one cheaper shipped to Hawaii, then why bother offering Lee a lowball figure? If you really want one and can get it cheaper, then do so *and* you can get it in any color you desire.
Old 12-01-2004, 04:10 PM

Just my thoughts.

I don't like to be sticky and hot on a beautiful hot sunny Hawaiian day, so I love my hard top. The air conditioner gets cooler faster because the hardtop insulates the driver/passenger from the sun better than the convertiable top . It blocks out the out the outside noise. I don't have to worry about somebody slashing my roof. It also gives the S2000 a different look that I like. And I have the option to take it off to drive at night top down.

$2400 for a new hardtop is a great deal. This is what I've seen them sell for. The dealer's here charge a LOT MORE.

Hang on Lee, someone will buy it for a fair price.

Humm...I wonder how a hardtop "Moonrock" colored S2k would look like?

Mike
Old 12-01-2004, 07:44 PM

Originally Posted by mice,Dec 1 2004, 03:10 PM
Humm...I wonder how a hardtop "Moonrock" colored S2k would look like?

well, you know I would go and mess it all up with some rainbow paint scheme or something.

Quick Reply: FS: Berlina Black Hardtop