Hawaii S2000 Owners S2000 Owners in Paradise Hawaii Owners

Finally in Oahu for a few days!!!!

Old 04-21-2003, 10:52 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Finally in Oahu for a few days!!!!

Hey everyone, I hope that I'll get a chance to meet some of you while I'm up there. I'll be there on May 16th-19th. If you guys aren't doing anything on the 17th, give me a call. I'll have the entire day to do whatever. I'll keep you guys posted. Aloha!

-Stephen Y.
Old 04-21-2003, 11:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It's about time! Keep us informed, maybe we can plan on meeting up in the afternoon and go out for dinner. Let us know what you would like to do.
Old 05-15-2003, 07:19 PM

hey steve call me up i will take you cruising this weekend. i think i am off most of the weekend so i am down for showing you around.
Old 05-16-2003, 01:53 AM

Keep us posted, we should be available this weekend unless someone needs me to go in to work.
Old 05-18-2003, 02:46 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It was nice to finally meet you Steve. Next time you must bring your S2000 so you can go on one of our cruises or get togethers. To bad you couldn't have stayed longer. See you next time.
Old 05-18-2003, 07:21 PM

Nice to have finally met you, Stephen (cool name, by the way )
You missed out on some great grub; grilled chicken, kielbasa sausages, mac salad, rice (sounds like a local style plate lunch!).
Thanks to Colin and Fran for hosting us again.
Hope you can make it to our next cruise.
Old 05-19-2003, 09:32 PM

thanks spanky for finally making it over to oahu to spend some time with us. next time we are gonna have to force you to ship your car though. thats the rule. haha. it was cool. i hope you had fun crusing with us and steve is right.. you missed out on an excellent dinner from colin and fran. thanks to colin and fran for hosting us too.
Old 05-19-2003, 11:22 PM

Sorry to miss you spanky. Wish you gave me more notice.
Old 05-19-2003, 11:36 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I had a great day meeting all of you!

Stephen M.- Thank you for taking me around as well as taking me back into town. I definitely had a great time chatting with you and cruising in your car. The exhaust sounds very nice. Good luck with the Autocross if you get a chance to do it. Keep me posted on the gears.

Colin and Franceen- I apologize for not being able to stay and eating all the food that smelt so good. Thank you for having me over your home and I hope that the both of you didn't go out of your ways to BBQ since I was visiting. I truly wished I could've stayed longer and do more. We will definitely get together on a later date. Colin, please wish Franceen my best and once again I really appreciated having me over. The both of you were great hosts.

Chris and Cheryl- It was also a pleasure finally having a chance to meet the both of you. The car looks great! I still didn't get a chance to hear the HKS though. Oh well, maybe next time.

Rob- Raise your car! j/k! Boy was your car SLAMMED! It looks sweet! I was checking out your car in the parking lot when I passed by it at the place where we stayed at. Looking good!

Dustin- Another HKS owner that I haven't had a chance to really hear. But I loved the way your car looked. Very clean and those wheels looks sweet!

Titan- HOOK ME UP! LOL! I'm sorry if you were having a bad day. I hope everything is well. Another C-West s2k that looks sweet! You guys make me jealous. Keep me posted on the parts.

And last but not least, Cole- I thank you very much for picking me up to meet everyone and taking me all over and intoducing me to everyone. I love the way the RSX looks! Keep up the good work!

And to those whom I haven't had a chance to meet, we will definitely do so in the near future. RICK, I apologize for not being able to call you. I got pretty busy for the time that I was there. I still hope to meet up with you soon.
With now finally spending some time up in Oahu, I'm already looking forward to my next trip up there. I really hope it will be soon. I'm sure it will be.

Once again everyone, It was an absolute pleasure meeting all of you. The cars were sweet, but most importantly the drivers are awesome. It was nice to see people that still knows what the word "Aloha" stands for. Thank you everyone!