Hawaii S2000 Owners S2000 Owners in Paradise Hawaii Owners

a different kind of road rage..

Old 08-02-2005, 08:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default a different kind of road rage..

it's been one of those days where everything under the sun can go wrong. my laptop died a wrongful death and i lost everything on my hard drive. it's like watching parts of your life set on fire, "i recommend backing up!", the silly man at compUSELESS tells me. i left work late and got stuck in traffic, definitely one of those days your left leg hates your clutch.

there are moments when your heart races, adrenaline pumping, while your fingertips tingle and you remember the very reason why you bought an "s". i had one of those exact moments in afternoon traffic. today's adrenaline pumping moment was brought to me by minivan bitch, spidey man hanging from her windows, child in front seat sans seat-belt, not paying attention woman. this was one of those days when i wish the "s" was a massive clunky buss' up beater, then perhaps there would have been no hesitation to bump her a little bit.

it will remain a mystery what was her hurry to get to the red light. but as we came to a complete stop, i without thinking, put the car in neutral, pulled up the e-brake and sauntered out of the car. i walked up to her window, smiled that demure priceless "betty lee" half smirk and said, "mam...perhaps you should drive more carefully with children in the car."

the woman turned to look at me with big startled eyes and turned back to stare at the stoplight in front of her while i walked back to my car. if you ask me what in the hell possessed me to perform such an action i am at a loss for words. i realize now, that she could have sat on me and it all would have been over fairly quickly.

i suppose that i am a true road rager at heart. this will probably be the only time in this century that i'll ever do such a thing. for some reason...i realize now that i was probably as irresponsible as she was with my life by walking up to her like that. i just felt that today was not the day for irresponsible drivers to piss me off. she could have caused an accident, then held up more traffic. people just don't think sometimes, and i for one didn't either.

have a great week kiddos!
Old 08-02-2005, 08:45 PM

wow, sounds like a hum-dinger of a day.

personally the most rage i ever showed to any one on the road was on the koko head offramp. some punk almost killed me on the freeway, when we got to the offramp i parked my truck, got out, smashed in his driver's window, and tried to drag him out of the car. when i almost got him out, i guess his foot came off the brake and the car started rolling and i had to let go. he kinda drove off half hanging out the window. it was dumb, but i sure felt better.

btw, IMO some people need to be told what the hell they should or shouldn't be doing. good job, but it is really kinda dangerous.

be safe
Old 08-03-2005, 10:35 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

thats was you?
j/k
Old 08-03-2005, 10:43 AM

wow your really nice.

last time this bitch in a SUV kept changing lanes in the morning traffic she almost hit me!! and i drove up to her and yelled "CHILL THE FUK OUT BITCH!"

yeah and she drove slow after that.
Old 08-03-2005, 10:44 AM

btw...is it just me...but when i see SUV's making emergency lane changes..i'm always like "FLIP OVER!!"

i want station wagons to be popular! there are waaay tooooo many big SUVs and Vans and trucks on the road.
Old 08-03-2005, 11:00 AM

hey!! i drive a full size extra cab ford p/u i don't know how i'd live without a truck. or a SUV, or as my korean ex-gf used to call them, soovees (in a real girlie voice).
Old 08-03-2005, 04:25 PM

Originally Posted by NSRsinfuLangeL,Aug 3 2005, 10:44 AM
btw...is it just me...but when i see SUV's making emergency lane changes..i'm always like "FLIP OVER!!"

i want station wagons to be popular! there are waaay tooooo many big SUVs and Vans and trucks on the road.
hahaha..you're evil..i love it!
i always think it's best to kill people with kindness, when you're nice to them while they're expecting you to be mean, it always leaves them speechless=)
Old 08-03-2005, 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by kent-k,Aug 3 2005, 11:00 AM
hey!! i drive a full size extra cab ford p/u i don't know how i'd live without a truck. or a SUV, or as my korean ex-gf used to call them, soovees (in a real girlie voice).
well apparently we should all stay away from you!
Old 08-03-2005, 04:49 PM

Yeah, I'd hate to hear that 'girlie voice......"

I am certainly guilty of road rage (ask my wife) but I try to remember that people with convertables should not go out of their way to piss off people.
Old 08-03-2005, 04:55 PM

Originally Posted by Colin,Aug 3 2005, 04:49 PM
Yeah, I'd hate to hear that 'girlie voice......"

I am certainly guilty of road rage (ask my wife) but I try to remember that people with convertables should not go out of their way to piss off people.
speaking of your wife, i saw her a few weeks ago on nimitz. she was putting on her make-up in the traffic, now THAT'S talent!

Quick Reply: a different kind of road rage..