Hawaii S2000 Owners S2000 Owners in Paradise Hawaii Owners

damn we need more posts

Old 06-03-2003, 02:44 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default damn we need more posts

Im bored...someone write about something interesting. Im stuck working graveyards and aint got crap to do while im waiting for things to finish up.

Anyone got that crazy mugen CF hardtop? Anyone know a good place to get the honda hardtop?

-Snuff
Old 06-03-2003, 07:14 AM

I was on the toll road the other day (I live in Dallas) just cruising along and a modena comes by, not an unusual sight around that area but what is an unusual sight is seeing two. They level up and my friend I had with me just about had a cargasm, so I get in the right lane and haul it.. it was about to go down and like hell I was going to miss this, so I get up ahead and then all we hear are the engines. I was doing about 125ish just trying to watch, I know my place and it's not along them they had to be pushing at least 150. It was about 11pm so no one was on the road, but state troopers come out around then. There weren't any around that but that was a sight to see. The one thing I will miss about Dallas is the toll road. It's like the audubon. Does Hawaii have any areas like that?
Old 06-03-2003, 08:58 AM

I can't speak for the neighboring islands, just Oahu. The island of Oahu is inundated with cars. The only chance I get to stretch my gears is late at night or very early in the morning. But I'll say this, you won't find a place with more aggresive driving in the world than what you'll find on this island. You keep a couple of cars distance on the freeway traveling 60 mph, some chopped up civic will (no blinker) snakes right into your space cushion. Every light from red to green is someones opportunity for exhibition of speed. I did however find a road recently that is relatively quiet and twisty turny. It's where Farrington Hwy meets Kamokila Blvd. Really nice road! Does anyone out there no of any HPD patrolling that road/speed trap/lasar?
Old 06-03-2003, 01:41 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

[QUOTE]Originally posted by snuffyrsx
[B]Im bored...someone write about something interesting.
Old 06-03-2003, 04:02 PM

Originally posted by JDMs2000

If your serious on the OEM HT, I will talk to my friend and see if he can get you a better deal like he did me.
Let me know..
Cool thanks.

Keep up the posts...ill be at work again late night shift.
Old 06-03-2003, 07:34 PM

Hey snuffy, what have you done to your S so far? I think the CF Mugen hardtop is extremely expensive, but also very nice.
Are you spending your money on your STi instead?
Old 06-03-2003, 08:05 PM

One day at Band Camp...............
Old 06-03-2003, 08:25 PM

Originally posted by smccurry
Hey snuffy, what have you done to your S so far? I think the CF Mugen hardtop is extremely expensive, but also very nice.
Are you spending your money on your STi instead?
im not sure what im going to do to the S. Im kinda spolied....the bolt on mods for the RSX were a lot cheaper and gave much better gains. Its hard to say whats good...ive been asking around and talking to one of my suppliers, he told me he has a few things for me if i wanted to drop some $$$$. Mugen air box, Mugen ECU, Toda header, Mugen exhaust (although that spugen seemed nice and a lot of good reviews, also the J's racing one is pretty bad ass...i heard your car before) the best thing about all that is...for about 5.5k of mods..it will gain about 20hp peak or something. I was just thinking of not modding the car and just buying the Js racing 4.44 or something...seems to give much better mid range.

-Snuff

p.s. is the engine in the 04 s2k a K series? or does it use I-vtec?
Old 06-03-2003, 08:37 PM

Originally posted by snuffyrsx
p.s. is the engine in the 04 s2k a K series? or does it use I-vtec?
Nobody knows, but probably neither, IMO it will still be a F series, but in 2.2 liter form.
Old 06-04-2003, 02:41 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by snuffyrsx
[B]

im not sure what im going to do to the S.

Quick Reply: damn we need more posts