Hawaii S2000 Owners S2000 Owners in Paradise Hawaii Owners

dammit...

Old 06-09-2007, 04:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default dammit...

got stuff to do right now, will post about it more later...

Old 06-09-2007, 04:30 PM

Mmmmm Cayman.... definately a better looking car in person vs. pictures
Old 06-09-2007, 04:46 PM

sexy
Old 06-10-2007, 12:36 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i think you need to order some coilovers before anyone sees you driving that thing THAT HIGH!!!
BTW: what do you do for a living if i may ask? i need to think about these things soon...
Old 06-10-2007, 01:17 AM

a quick rundown of why i got the cayman s...

the past few weeks, i got the itch to drive something new, and was just browsing around different car dealerships...test drove all sorts of stuff...mercedes cls500, e55, lotus exige, and some other stuff i cant remember...i wasnt looking for anything in particular, just wanted something different...

a few days ago, my salesguy from porsche called me up, and said he had some cars i might be interested in (about 2 months ago, i drove a 05 911)...drove a 06 carerra s...car was nice, but i wasnt too impressed by it...salesguy told me to drive the cayman s, since he thought i'd enjoy it...

here's what i posted up on another forum:

"damn all of you guys and your p-car talk on here!!! test drove a 997 carrera s and cayman s today...took it for a *spirited* drive up a certain twisty road in town...

carrera s was nice, i'm used to power/torque of the z06, so that part didnt impress me much...handling was nice and precise...interior was nice also...i liked the car...

cayman s time...holy CRAP this car is awesome...to me, much more fun and lively than the 911...handling of the mid-engine platform is amazing, and i went to the same stretch of road, and it was much more quicker and precise through the turns...not as much oomph as the 911, but this car makes you forget it, cause i believe it'll eat it through the turns...it put a much bigger grin on my face...kept saying "WOW" the entire time...musta said it at least 100 times during my drive (no, i'm not joking)...so glad i didnt buy the CLS500, cause driving this car was just plain FUN..."

honestly, it's the best handling car i've ever driven, and to me, even better than the exige s...i always thought it was just a boxster with a hardtop, but the test drive proved it was much more than that...i never lusted after a car this much after a test drive...

plus, i got a deal on it...sean kubicek was my salesman, and made the entire experience WONDERFUL...of all the cars i bought, i have to say this was the easiest and most painless car buying experience ever- BY FAR (no offense colin)
Old 06-10-2007, 01:26 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

yea the new boxter and caymans are no longer s2000 class in power or handling...your leaving us behind...honestly lotus's are kit cars. they arent as comfortable as what you would like if you were to drive it everyday. porsche has come such a long way in refining their product that its the most civil solution to such a "need"
Old 06-10-2007, 02:04 AM

so jealous.

i LOVE that car in white. sooooo SEXY.
Old 06-10-2007, 02:29 AM

thats just P orn!

i love it in white!
everytime I go to the bike factory, i always catch myself wondering over to the porsche dealership looking for a white Cayman.

nice !
Old 06-10-2007, 06:45 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congrats!!! Who was your salesperson? Gerald Schoch?
Old 06-10-2007, 07:48 AM

Originally Posted by Spanky,Jun 10 2007, 04:45 AM
Congrats!!! Who was your salesperson? Gerald Schoch?
sean kubicek...most easiest car purchase i ever made...even easier than the Z06...like i said, no offense colin...

i like it in white too...i think the black rims just make the car...

hope you guys dont mind a cayman joining the fleet on future cruises...

Quick Reply: dammit...