Hawaii S2000 Owners S2000 Owners in Paradise Hawaii Owners

Coming To Hawaii!!!!!!!

Old 03-28-2002, 01:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Coming To Hawaii!!!!!!!

Hey Guys, I'm coming down this Saturday I'm so excited! I'm staying on The Big Island somewhere near the volcano, I think Well, I'm looking foward to it! Hopefully, I'll see some of you guys driving around down there, huh See ya soon (...in the WARM weather ) Brandon
Old 03-28-2002, 01:37 PM

Most of us live on Oahu. You might want to get in touch with Spanky, as he is on the Big Island.
Old 03-31-2002, 02:03 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You'll love it here,...... oh, you should be here already. Well, if you come over to Kona, just look for a Black/Black s2000. I believe I have the only Black s2000 now. Wave me down, we'll hook up and I can show you around. Maybe we can blast through the Kohala Mountain roads. Best place to drive on the Island. PM or Email me and maybe we can get together and chat. If you're looking for the warm weather, you gotta come into Kona. The volcano side is usually cloudy and misty, not too warm. There are probably 5 other s2000's on the island and they are all very friendly so if you happen to run into one of them, don't hesitate to talk to them. If I don't get a chance to run into you, enjoy the Island. You'll have lot's of fun.

Aloha!
Old 04-07-2002, 03:50 PM

Hey Spanky! Yea, I stayed in the Outrigger up in Kohal(something ) Village. It was great! I hung out in Kona every night! I saw a yellow and silver S. I didn't have enough time to wave one down but it was great seeing them. I also saw the Suzuka at the dealership in Kona. Sorry we didn't get to hook up but I didn't have online access down there. Wonderful place! I loved the weather! I'll be sure to post some pics. Brandon
Old 04-07-2002, 11:39 PM

it is so good that you are going to Hawaii...
I just got myself a girlfriend....but she is studying in Hawaii...
I think I am going to Hawaii end of May this year, will be living on Tusitala St. (hopefully my girlfriend will let me...)
anyone in that area?
Old 04-08-2002, 12:17 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by bjechols
[B]Hey Spanky! Yea, I stayed in the Outrigger up in Kohal(something ) Village. It was great! I hung out in Kona every night! I saw a yellow and silver S. I didn't have enough time to wave one down but it was great seeing them. I also saw the Suzuka at the dealership in Kona. Sorry we didn't get to hook up but I didn't have online access down there. Wonderful place! I loved the weather! I'll be sure to post some pics.
Old 04-08-2002, 12:17 AM

Old 04-08-2002, 02:58 AM

Spanky, I hope one day you can make it to one of our events, or at least stop by for a visit. I'd be more than happy to meet you here.
Old 04-08-2002, 04:22 AM

Originally posted by demonderrick
it is so good that you are going to Hawaii...
I just got myself a girlfriend....but she is studying in Hawaii...
I think I am going to Hawaii end of May this year, will be living on Tusitala St. (hopefully my girlfriend will let me...)
anyone in that area?
Tusitala is smack in the middle of Waikiki, and about a 5 min. walk from my place. We can go cruise in my "S" if you like, to give you a fix since you'll be away from yours.
Look us up if you come out here.
Old 04-08-2002, 08:03 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by smccurry
[B]

Tusitala is smack in the middle of Waikiki, and about a 5 min. walk from my place. We can go cruise in my "S" if you like, to give you a fix since you'll be away from yours.

Quick Reply: Coming To Hawaii!!!!!!!