Hawaii S2000 Owners S2000 Owners in Paradise Hawaii Owners

BBS LM's

Old 07-19-2011, 01:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BBS LM's

Ok so my friend owns an 07 IS250 on 18" BBS LMs and is selling it to another guy on our ship who doesn't like them. So they guy who owns the car now says he is going to give them to me (he bought the car from a dealer with the rims on it). I have seen pictures from the BBS Forum:

(dc5type_S's car)(The one's I am getting have the red center cap)

I am pretty sure that they will not look the same on my car because I am lowered on the tein springs. I will try to post up some pics later on.

If I choose not to put these on my car I am going to sell them and put the money towards the turbo set up!

-Mark
Old 07-19-2011, 04:05 PM

Looks nice
Old 07-19-2011, 05:45 PM

Do you know what the width and offsets are?
Old 07-19-2011, 09:49 PM

Originally Posted by cheehee
Do you know what the width and offsets are?

actually no I don't, I'll have to look at them when I get them...
Old 07-20-2011, 08:29 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

you could prolly sell it if its cherry,a nd get a good amount for it, especially if you have the red caps!! haha. i believe the red caps are limited? (i mean yes some others are selling but limited is good right? haha)
Old 07-20-2011, 10:42 AM

Originally Posted by s2ksi8
you could prolly sell it if its cherry,a nd get a good amount for it, especially if you have the red caps!! haha. i believe the red caps are limited? (i mean yes some others are selling but limited is good right? haha)

Yea I did a little research on them and yes the red center cap means something (rare or something), I was basically letting everyone know so if anyone was wanting them I would have them. I won't actually know about having them until they are actually in my hands lol. The guy who is buying my friends car says he doesn't like them and wants "thug" rims lol. He is going to the autoport on base and picking out a pair of rims. I was like whatever man its what you want, I'll be there to pick them up!
Old 07-20-2011, 11:45 AM

Originally Posted by pkolaboy
Yea I did a little research on them and yes the red center cap means something (rare or something), I was basically letting everyone know so if anyone was wanting them I would have them. I won't actually know about having them until they are actually in my hands lol. The guy who is buying my friends car says he doesn't like them and wants "thug" rims lol. He is going to the autoport on base and picking out a pair of rims. I was like whatever man its what you want, I'll be there to pick them up!
Tirerack sells the red center caps with gold lettering for $50/ea. I am shocked that the guy doesn't like the LM's, but I am quite biased. Even more shocked that he is just going to give them to you. Make sure you know what you have because there are knock off LM's out there (not saying they are fake, I hope they are real, but just fyi).

They would look good on an NSX.....
Old 07-20-2011, 07:09 PM

Originally Posted by cheehee
Originally Posted by pkolaboy' timestamp='1311187366' post='20797939
Tirerack sells the red center caps with gold lettering for $50/ea. I am shocked that the guy doesn't like the LM's, but I am quite biased. Even more shocked that he is just going to give them to you. Make sure you know what you have because there are knock off LM's out there (not saying they are fake, I hope they are real, but just fyi).

They would look good on an NSX.....

Very funny Jeff, but I haven't actually looked at them yet; could be fake, could be authentic. Doesn't matter I will either put them on my car or sell them. Yes he is going to just "give" them to me. He has given me his xbox 360 to for no reason at all so who knows. Anyways, I'll see...
Old 07-27-2011, 11:40 PM

So I found out that they are 19's and look legit. I know they aren't going to look good on the S because I am lowered on Tien springs...
Old 07-28-2011, 01:27 AM

Originally Posted by pkolaboy
So I found out that they are 19's and look legit. I know they aren't going to look good on the S because I am lowered on Tien springs...

I'm interested in buying them. Not for my S obviously. Is your friend looking to get rid of them still?

Quick Reply: BBS LM's