Hawaii S2000 Owners S2000 Owners in Paradise Hawaii Owners

attn: collen

Old 03-27-2009, 02:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by chemr16,Mar 26 2009, 03:21 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand that is a totally rockin toyo cressida hahahaha not
wasn't that the cressida at the show last year? if that's the car i'm thinking of then that cressida is in fact rockin. he'd probably cross the finish line before most of us could get our rear wheels across the start hahaha
Old 03-27-2009, 03:22 AM

Originally Posted by nosyajg,Mar 27 2009, 12:19 AM
he posted in the "aloha" thread at 4:50pm, hawaii time...after this thread got started...but maybe there was a reason he couldnt post up here...
yea whats up with that? i would like to hear his side of this story before passing any judgment.
Old 03-27-2009, 11:05 AM

Old 03-27-2009, 01:54 PM

he has an iPhone thats how most of his posts get on here lol...remember his running escapade when no one would give him a ride the first night he sprayed his car
Old 03-27-2009, 02:08 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

lol crazy story
Old 03-27-2009, 05:44 PM

oh oh oh and look collen posted something today...but nothing in this thread...wtf collen LMAO
Old 03-27-2009, 07:19 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I didn't even see this thread. .I just go to "mys2k" and if I don't see a thread I posted in there then I usually don't find them. anyway story goes (from my side.)

There was a guy there that happened to be wet sanding at the same I was. I asked him fo pointers on buffing, and he said he had never really done it either. I told him the guy that promised to lend me a buffer kept flaking on me but I had all of my own pads and compound. I asked if I could use his. He said that he was in fact about to start buffing himself and I said, oh okay no problem." he went on to say as I recall, that his wife was getting her car worked on and it was taking longer than normal so that was why he was still there." I asked, "well if you take off do you mind if I try it out?" he may have heard a different question but he replied,"yeah no problem" at that point I left to try and go buy my own buffer as it didn't look like he was going to wrap up and I was fed up with the guy who had dlaked on me 3 times. I went to the place right across from Sonics.. I got there a 4:29 and he said come back tomorrow, we're closed. F--- him, I went back to the Auto hobby shop. Guy with buffer was gone. Having understood him to say I could use it, I used it. I didn't even try the door since there was no window in the truck. Guy comes back while I'm using it, and I say, here you go, here's your buffer. He said thanks, and I offered to buy him a drink from the store as a thank you, he, "no that's alright." and we continued talking about buffing for a few more minutes before I left. The next time I went back, the guys at the hobby shop were all calling me thief, and in violation of policy. I told them i heard the guy say it would be okay. they kept giving me a hard time. Keep in mind I've been going to this place for over 2 years with no complaints. I've painted 2 cars there, and done every ounce of work I could do myself there. So I siad okay, lemme write him a note.. I profusely apologized in the note and gave my email address and telephone number along with other info fo him to contact me as well as all the money I had in my wallet. shit I was just trying to make it up to this guy that felt I had wronged him.

A)All you Hawai'i guys know me. If I don't think something is okay I would never do it. I RAN home 9 miles from the hobby shop one night so that I wouldn't inconvenience anybody by calling them up and asking for an unreasonable favor. The next night everybody told me to call them, but I rode the bus because I still felt bad about doing it.

B I only used the buffer because I was sure what I had heard this guy say was that it would be okay.

C)If he felt it was such a big deal why didn't he call or email me directly instead of trying to slash me up on the internet. ( I'm sorry dude, that's honest too.) Why were you acting so friendly if it was a big deal???

D)I've always maintained a supportive attitude in the community, whether it's enlisting more people for autocrosses, giving pointers on what I know about painting, and getting more guys out to meets. Not to mention, I volunteered to send you guys whatever parts from Japan you wanted, granting I could find them. I think I hold my weight when it comes to being someone who is upstanding in the "tuner community."

Bottom line is it was a mix up. I have never taken advantage of any situation, unless I have a gun to my head. I never even show my military ID to get a discount because I feel like I make enough to where it's not fair to others.

That's what I have to say. and like I siad the guy has my contact info... he should have contacted me but whatever.. you live you learn
Old 03-27-2009, 08:15 PM
Community Organizer

Received 45 Likes on 42 Posts

i was waiting for you to post. always two sides to a story
Old 03-27-2009, 08:18 PM

lol
Old 03-27-2009, 08:23 PM

i knew there had to be more to this story than what that guy posted. thats pretty lame of him to make like its all cool to your face then start talking shit about you to everyone else. weak...

Quick Reply: attn: collen