Hawaii S2000 Owners S2000 Owners in Paradise Hawaii Owners

attn: collen

Old 03-26-2009, 07:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by IntegraXTR,Mar 26 2009, 06:38 PM
i don't think we're laughing at the guys misfortune, it's more like we are laughing at collen's crazy antics.

i was under the impression that the buffer wasn't either one of theirs. sounds like a kindergarden class from both sides.
That's the whole point I was trying to make...that you find it amusing that someone allegedly broke into someone's personal property to take an item...it is irrelevant who owned it or was responsible for it.
Old 03-26-2009, 07:57 PM

Originally Posted by chemr16,Mar 26 2009, 04:59 PM
everywhere i have gone that allows the use of rental tools they log the time you signed it out and signed it back in and THEN you were charged the fee not a flat rate fee whether you use it or not...and also everywhere i have gone they have more than ONE tool at the customer's disposal so............
yeah, and i wonder who's responsibility it would be if the person who took the tool from another's possession broke it...the original person who signed it out would still be responsible...

MoreCowbell- i wholeheartedly agree with you...not cool to go through someones stuff and take what you desire, even if you did leave money for it...
Old 03-26-2009, 07:58 PM

it's not only me that found it amusing, if you take a gander around you will see the rest of us whom know collen personally, that it wasn't a big surprise that he would do something like that.

i know blatant theft is one thing (i would know...ever had a 55k project car taken from you? it happened to me), and perhaps it's not as funny as it seems if you don't know the guy, but seriously, i think we need to hear both sides of the story here...

i suggest that we wait for collen to chime in here before this meandering babblefest turns into something bigger
Old 03-26-2009, 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by IntegraXTR,Mar 26 2009, 07:58 PM
it's not only me that found it amusing, if you take a gander around you will see the rest of us whom know collen personally, that it wasn't a big surprise that he would do something like that.

i know blatant theft is one thing (i would know...ever had a 55k project car taken from you? it happened to me), and perhaps it's not as funny as it seems if you don't know the guy, but seriously, i think we need to hear both sides of the story here...

i suggest that we wait for collen to chime in here before this meandering babblefest turns into something bigger
It's not my intent to single you out, it's just that you were one of the few people who disagreed with me that responded in a coherent manner.

I agree that we shouldn't judge someone based on hearsay. I just didn't understand how one could excuse such behavior based on the individual that's involved. Taking something from someone's car is just wrong no matter who is doing it. If my friend who is a funny guy borrowed items your "55K project car" but returned it a day later I would, quite frankly, not find anything even slightly amusing about that...and I don't think you would either.

From my point of view it doesn't really matter whether he did it or not...its the reaction to it that is...scary.
Old 03-26-2009, 09:10 PM

i wasn't really disagreeing, i was merely making a comment about "yep that's collen". i don't think we were laughing that the guy was subjected to the "theft", or think that it was justified.

oh and if that scenario did happen to my project car, naturally i would've freaked. thinking back, i wished that was what happened, since i only got 7500 back from insurance even tho i showed them the receipts for everything =/

anyways, i'm done here...

Old 03-26-2009, 11:27 PM

For the record I wasn't commenting on the right or wrong of the act. I don't know collen well enough nor do I really know what happened during this altercation. If it did happen as described, it's pretty whack.

I only laughed because they guy suggested he locked his car up, but the windshield was out of it. I don't care who ya are that sh*t's funny right there.
Old 03-27-2009, 12:09 AM

Since we are having a come to Jesus meeting here, I want to let everybody know that Collen stole my viriginity without my asking and only left 5 bucks on the nightstand? I did have my bathroom window open. Does that count?
Old 03-27-2009, 12:23 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

how come soo much he said she said, why doesn't collen just come out and tell us his side of the story.
Old 03-27-2009, 12:55 AM

cause he's training (or vactioning) in utah, so he's probably away from comp for a while.. I'm sure he'll chime in at some point.
Old 03-27-2009, 02:19 AM

Originally Posted by 8overgixxer,Mar 26 2009, 10:55 PM
cause he's training (or vactioning) in utah, so he's probably away from comp for a while.. I'm sure he'll chime in at some point.
he posted in the "aloha" thread at 4:50pm, hawaii time...after this thread got started...but maybe there was a reason he couldnt post up here...

Quick Reply: attn: collen