Hawaii S2000 Owners S2000 Owners in Paradise Hawaii Owners

Any idea where I can find

Old 08-06-2003, 10:23 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Chris, don't even waste your time on this guy. There will always be haters.
Old 08-06-2003, 02:03 PM

oh boy here we go again.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by JDMs2000
[B]

As far as my car being a trailer queen well your wrong again there. I have more miles on my car than you do. YOUR car is a trailer queen in my opinion. I daily drive my car because I can afford to unlike you. Your car sits in a damn driveway all day.
Old 08-06-2003, 02:04 PM

Originally posted by JDMs2000

Do you really want to argue this? You will lose. My car actually has a lot more function than yours. If you want to argue this I will gladly entertain you.
id like to argue with you a bit on this one...chris, though your car sports alot of speed parts, you never race it. this leads me to believe that you buy these parts strictly for the bling factor.

Have you ever heard of hood pins? I guess not.
what the hell does that have to do with the price of eggs?

[QUOTE]Originally posted by JDMs2000
[B]As far as my car being a trailer queen well your wrong again there. I have more miles on my car than you do. YOUR car is a trailer queen in my opinion. I daily drive my car because I can afford to unlike you. Your car sits in a damn driveway all day.
Old 08-06-2003, 03:03 PM

I am just proving a simple point. Whats wrong with that? I have facts. What you cant deal with straight facts/truth??
fact:you said that your parts are tested and proven. this is true but, what purpose do they serve on a street/showcar? those are japan race parts that you have and are meant to be used as such. take your hood for example, it has a very functional vent for cooling. does your s2000 have an overheating problem?

Secondly. YOU DONT KNOW who I am or what I have on my car. I dont know you at all. This thread is not about me. Someone was wrong so I am correcting him and you jump all over it. Oh well deal with it. He always puts down parts on peoples cars weither it be a civic or S2000.
everyone knows you on this board. it's not like we haven't seen your car.

Anyway I am through with this useless thread. I was just trying to inform him of the reasoning for the hood and he went off. When we all know some not all CF hoods serve a purpose. Thats all.

you shouldn't have posted at all. i have more respect for guys with stock s2000's that race them than i do for guys like you. the only purpose a carbon fiber hood can serve on an s2000 is for show. it has an aluminum hood for christs sake.

tell me chris, why EXACTLY did you get the j's racing CF hood? honestly.....
Old 08-06-2003, 04:01 PM

i used to have a CF hood on my S but i never raced it. it was so that my stock hood wouldn't be damaged from rocks and crap.

racing is scary. b
Old 08-06-2003, 04:41 PM

btw: joey. which tires do you run at the track that don't get greasy feeling? my a008, a032r and v700s all got greasy when i used to go. thanks b
Old 08-06-2003, 05:14 PM

I'm pretty sure that Joey is on Hoosiers. I want to add that what each of us does with our cars is for our own enjoyment. It does not matter if its racing, showing, modding or keeping it stock like SCargo. Nobody is right or wrong. However, in our forum, it is not right to personally attack people and it will not be tolerated. I feel that this thread has not gotten too far yet (but the warning signs are there), so lets keep it civil.
Old 08-06-2003, 05:14 PM

barry: joey is using hoosiers. same tires a few other guys run.

i hear its a great tire, but expensive.
Old 08-06-2003, 05:17 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by joeyriveira
carbon hood's suck very unsafe in the event of a rear end collision they have no crumple zone plus they weigh more than stock seeing is you race your car this would mean sacraficing safety over the bling blingggg affect.
I was going to argue with you on this, but I decided not to.

Its very obvious you dont know anything about the CF hood...Have YOU tried a CF hood? and how often do you track your car? answer those questions first then we talk.
Old 08-06-2003, 05:40 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[QUOTE]Originally posted by TheChad
[B]

Quick Reply: Any idea where I can find