Hawaii S2000 Owners S2000 Owners in Paradise Hawaii Owners

***S-Crew Meet/Cruise Thread!***

Old 10-09-2007, 05:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I second the motion for Ward. Do some rain-prevent dancing or something....
Old 10-10-2007, 04:05 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Looks like its just me and you tonight..
Old 10-10-2007, 04:21 PM

HAHAHAHHA 2 person party.

oh and for the guys teasing the car cruises: you shouldnt, kent is right. there are some Fu*ckin fast cars out there. and half of them dont look that bad..as for the names yes there are dumb names, its not like they're completly serious about those name..its just a bunch of frens comming up with some funny stuff and it all depends if they have dope cars, then some people with dope cars wanna join the dope crew..lol

but all jokin aside. my hands go down to them..cuz some of them are MAD fas and some of them are MAD JDM y0!
Old 10-10-2007, 04:29 PM

i assume you're talking about the mega-cruise on sunday. i said not to go there just to laugh at them. and yes, there are some seriously fast cars there....but MOST of them are just crap. and most of the people there are idiots. there is no logical reason for putting themselves in such a risky position. between the scrutiny of the cops and the glaring eyes of the general public, and most of all the safety hazards that many of them promote, there is no plausible gain or benefit to attending one of these events. fast car or not, what did they do on that cruise that they couldn't do by themselves?
Old 10-10-2007, 04:53 PM

Old 10-10-2007, 05:31 PM

Im not arguing here. I was agreeing with you when you said that were were some "wicked fast cars".

BUT to answer your question:

"what did they do on that cruise that they couldn't do by themselves?"

They got to show off their cars, hang out with old friends, hang out with current friends, and meet some new friends. all of which could'nt have been done by themselfs

BTW there were some (350/infinitis. s2000's, supra's) and alot of other great cars. yes, yes i know that there were those shitty ass EF's and DA's.

Like I said. I am not arguing with you
Old 10-10-2007, 05:34 PM

oh and that cruise was just a-get-together. i dont think they're dumb enough to race in the middle of the day. plus it was wayyyy to packed to race at all..
Old 10-10-2007, 05:48 PM

no arguements here either, but i can meet people by myself. hyper-x just told a story where he saw a teg at wal-mart. he just walks up and introduces himself. no need for a hundred car group for that.

i'm implying that there in no positive cost/benefit structure in that meet. and people that think there was, were most likely mistaken.

for example, i wonder if the public now thinks that there really should be a state supported racetrack. does the public, who saw burnouts and speeders and reckless driving and such, believe that the moronic mentality of these people will decrease if a racetrack is built? probably not. they now probably think that the racer-boy mentality is too far gone or that these groups are just hoodlums. either way, no benefit for them and no benefit for the rest of us.
Old 10-10-2007, 05:50 PM

look like responsible behavior to me

and you can't have this many neons there without an idiot in the bunch

Old 10-10-2007, 05:53 PM

From what I hear, doing burnouts in the parking lot, cutting in and out of traffic, and doing things that pissed other people off. Like Kent said, they could've done stuff like that on their own time instead of mess it up for the people that are there to chill, talk about cars, and meet other people. What's worst is most of the ones that do these stupid things were probably some of the slowest cars there.

Quick Reply: ***S-Crew Meet/Cruise Thread!***