Hard at Work Mid-A Off-topic Playground.

%!&#*378rd Official Hard At Work Thread!%&#!*%

Old 07-08-2016, 02:17 AM
Community Organizer
Community Organizer

Received 4,741 Likes on 3,408 Posts

Originally Posted by Gilly_S2KFreak
whats the timing? i have a car appointment to try to get my roof leak fixed. catherine is not in town, so i'm pretty free after my car appointment. if you don't mind me bringing the pup on a leash, i could come after my car appointment and i won't have to worry about letting the dog out too.
Honestly, whenever you want to come. I suspect that most folks from B'more, hon, will show early afternoon - 1 or 2 o'clock. Something like that. Given that y'all are about 90% of the guest list, that is probably when the party will start. No need to come early unless you really want to.

The dog is more than welcome. James may be bringing his GSD Reily. I've met him a few times (the dog, I mean) and he is super chill so I doubt there will be any problems. I have a couple of posts out in my yard that are very securely sunk in concrete so, if you want, you can tie them off out there. No fence and plenty of things to chase - squirrels, opossum, cats, Lord only knows what... We can put them inside if it gets too hot, too. My cats will deal.
Old 07-08-2016, 02:17 AM
Community Organizer
Community Organizer

Where the hell is Chip? I want to know if he and Jen are coming.
Old 07-08-2016, 02:27 AM
Community Organizer
Community Organizer

Oh, yea...

IT'S FRIDAY, BISHES!!!1!
Old 07-08-2016, 03:04 AM

Received 707 Likes on 413 Posts

Originally Posted by WhrDLMI
Originally Posted by Gilly_S2KFreak' timestamp='1467929422' post='24011412
whats the timing? i have a car appointment to try to get my roof leak fixed. catherine is not in town, so i'm pretty free after my car appointment. if you don't mind me bringing the pup on a leash, i could come after my car appointment and i won't have to worry about letting the dog out too.
Honestly, whenever you want to come. I suspect that most folks from B'more, hon, will show early afternoon - 1 or 2 o'clock. Something like that. Given that y'all are about 90% of the guest list, that is probably when the party will start. No need to come early unless you really want to.

The dog is more than welcome. James may be bringing his GSD Reily. I've met him a few times (the dog, I mean) and he is super chill so I doubt there will be any problems. I have a couple of posts out in my yard that are very securely sunk in concrete so, if you want, you can tie them off out there. No fence and plenty of things to chase - squirrels, opossum, cats, Lord only knows what... We can put them inside if it gets too hot, too. My cats will deal.

thanks Mr. Jeff. i really want to come. My appointment is up in aberdeen and it could take until 1-2 pm, so i wouldn't be able to show up until like 5 at the earliest i think. Lots a driving, but seeing you and bobbie (among others) would be much worth it.

and my pup loves GSD's... he's a husky and loves to play but i can separate him if he gets too husky-like physical with another dog (not aggressive, just physical play)... plus the gsd would kill him hahahahaha
Old 07-08-2016, 03:25 AM
Community Organizer
Community Organizer

Originally Posted by WhrDLMI' timestamp='1467973030' post='24011677
[quote name='Gilly_S2KFreak' timestamp='1467929422' post='24011412']

thanks Mr. Jeff. i really want to come. My appointment is up in aberdeen and it could take until 1-2 pm, so i wouldn't be able to show up until like 5 at the earliest i think. Lots a driving, but seeing you and bobbie (among others) would be much worth it.

and my pup loves GSD's... he's a husky and loves to play but i can separate him if he gets too husky-like physical with another dog (not aggressive, just physical play)... plus the gsd would kill him hahahahaha
[/quote]
I obviously have no idea when people will start to leave but I hope it lasts longer than 5 pm. I'll definitely be out there past then. Come when you can - no big deal.
Old 07-08-2016, 03:38 AM

Originally Posted by Gilly_S2KFreak' timestamp='1467975890' post='24011692
[quote name='WhrDLMI' timestamp='1467973030' post='24011677']

[/quote]
I obviously have no idea when people will start to leave but I hope it lasts longer than 5 pm. I'll definitely be out there past then. Come when you can - no big deal.
[/quote]

i'll bring some deet too to keep those west Virginia inbred skeeters off...
Old 07-08-2016, 03:43 AM
Community Organizer
Community Organizer

Originally Posted by WhrDLMI' timestamp='1467977152' post='24011699
[quote name='Gilly_S2KFreak' timestamp='1467975890' post='24011692']

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
Good idea. Toss a 50 gal drum of the stuff in the back of the Audi, please.
Old 07-08-2016, 03:46 AM

Originally Posted by Gilly_S2KFreak' timestamp='1467977908' post='24011710
[quote name='WhrDLMI' timestamp='1467977152' post='24011699']
[quote name='Gilly_S2KFreak' timestamp='1467975890' post='24011692']

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
Good idea. Toss a 50 gal drum of the stuff in the back of the Audi, please.
[/quote]

but the 4 oz spray bottle costs like $10 for 100% deet...
Old 07-08-2016, 04:01 AM
Community Organizer
Community Organizer

Old 07-08-2016, 04:11 AM
Community Organizer
Community Organizer

I am sure it is cheaper per ounce when you buy it in bulk.

Quick Reply: %!&#*378rd Official Hard At Work Thread!%&#!*%