Hard at Work Mid-A Off-topic Playground.

%!&#*378rd Official Hard At Work Thread!%&#!*%

Old 08-17-2016, 05:13 AM

Received 2,126 Likes on 1,352 Posts

Originally Posted by Roflcopter
LIES!
If a liar told you he was a liar, then he would be telling the truth. In that instant, he would cease to be a liar. Until he lied again. But if that lie was about telling the truth, he would divide by zero and your head would explode.
Old 08-17-2016, 05:27 AM
Community Organizer

Received 4,728 Likes on 3,399 Posts

Originally Posted by tacocat
Originally Posted by WhrDLMI' timestamp='1471438430' post='24041215
No... That one is pretty much the truth.

I mean... Payday rolls around and I "forget" a lot of my grievances but there are some things (and people) about this place that just.... Grate on you. Kinda like a grain of sand in your underwear. Not a big thing but... got-dang... Annoying!
Do this: Take your weekly pay, divide by 5, then divide by the numbers of hours you work per day. That is your hourly rate. (unless you have some Gubment jerb where you hourly rate is known--but that another story). Once you have your hourly rate, figure out if listening to those jokers for 15 minutes is worth what your making to hear them speak. Then nod off into lala land.
That is basically the math that I do. It is generally worth it but... Sometimes...

I mean... Look... They asked me for my opinion. I gave it. It is just my opinion - nothing more and nothing less. YOU asked for it. Why, then, are you trying to change my mind by telling me how wrong I am? Why not give me your opinion and what you are basing it on so we can talk about it?

Please don't just tell me I'm wrong without saying why. Especially don't tell me I'm wrong by saying "that's not how I would have done it" but then not tell me how you would have done it.

Old 08-17-2016, 05:28 AM

Originally Posted by WhrDLMI
I mean... Look... They asked me for my opinion. I gave it. It is just my opinion - nothing more and nothing less. YOU asked for it. Why, then, are you trying to change my mind by telling me how wrong I am? Why not give me your opinion and what you are basing it on so we can talk about it?

Please don't just tell me I'm wrong without saying why. Especially don't tell me I'm wrong by saying "that's not how I would have done it" but then not tell me how you would have done it.

Sounds like every political conversation.....ever.
Old 08-17-2016, 05:35 AM
Community Organizer

Almost forgot!

Old 08-17-2016, 05:36 AM
Community Organizer

Received 701 Likes on 444 Posts

Originally Posted by WhrDLMI
Originally Posted by tacocat' timestamp='1471439292' post='24041223
[quote name='WhrDLMI' timestamp='1471438430' post='24041215']

I mean... Payday rolls around and I "forget" a lot of my grievances but there are some things (and people) about this place that just.... Grate on you. Kinda like a grain of sand in your underwear. Not a big thing but... got-dang... Annoying!
Do this: Take your weekly pay, divide by 5, then divide by the numbers of hours you work per day. That is your hourly rate. (unless you have some Gubment jerb where you hourly rate is known--but that another story). Once you have your hourly rate, figure out if listening to those jokers for 15 minutes is worth what your making to hear them speak. Then nod off into lala land.
That is basically the math that I do. It is generally worth it but... Sometimes...

[/quote]
That's not how I would have worded that post.
Old 08-17-2016, 05:48 AM

Received 2,264 Likes on 1,414 Posts

Originally Posted by goldenfri
Originally Posted by WhrDLMI' timestamp='1471440425' post='24041233
[quote name='tacocat' timestamp='1471439292' post='24041223']

[/quote]
[/quote]

That's just like your opinion man.
Old 08-17-2016, 05:49 AM
Community Organizer

Originally Posted by goldenfri
Originally Posted by WhrDLMI' timestamp='1471440425' post='24041233
[quote name='tacocat' timestamp='1471439292' post='24041223']

[/quote]
[/quote]
ARE YOU TELLING ME I'M WRONG WITHOUT TELLING ME WHY?

I'm okay with that.
Old 08-17-2016, 05:50 AM

Jeff you're wrong. And tall. And stinky.
Old 08-17-2016, 05:51 AM

Received 2,264 Likes on 1,414 Posts

Originally Posted by tacocat
Jeff you're wrong. And tall. And stinky.
Stinky Jeff Stinky Jeff!
Old 08-17-2016, 06:03 AM
Community Organizer

Quick Reply: %!&#*378rd Official Hard At Work Thread!%&#!*%