Hard at Work Mid-A Off-topic Playground.

%$#%#%#41st Official Hard-at-Work Thread%$#

Old 11-29-2005, 10:34 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey tom, did you get an alignment done after you put your all seasons on last year? I think i might have some espilers coming to me for Xmas, and I dont want to pay for an alignment now and then pay for another one in a month.

My alignment now is dead on....
Old 11-29-2005, 10:34 AM

Originally Posted by Zeemz,Nov 29 2005, 02:30 PM
Not too bad, just orderred my all seasons yesterday, hope to get them on this weekend.
All seasons???? Pssshh

Max performance summer tires... Guess I'll have to wait and see how badly I get screwed

Although I hope to be able to take one of the other cars at home if the weather gets bad
Old 11-29-2005, 10:35 AM

Originally Posted by BNavZ,Nov 29 2005, 02:32 PM
Don't mean to say anythign against zaino...

but

After seeing the change that my car went through, I dont think zaino is worth all of the extra hassle and pain... Trust me my car was BAAADDDD... I don't know if you remember how it looked or not...
Zanio works well at keeping paint looking good, it can't bring paint back from the dead....leave that up to the paint polishes

I love my Zanio
Old 11-29-2005, 10:36 AM

Originally Posted by Zeemz,Nov 29 2005, 02:34 PM
Hey tom, did you get an alignment done after you put your all seasons on last year? I think i might have some espilers coming to me for Xmas, and I dont want to pay for an alignment now and then pay for another one in a month.

My alignment now is dead on....
Just wait to put on the tires then... Its only like a month or so away.

Hell you don't even have to wait until having the springs installed to put the tires on if you want the tires on sooner. Just get your tires installed in like 3 weeks, and that way you will only be driving around on the new tires for like a week or two max before you get the springs on and get the alignment...
Old 11-29-2005, 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by BNavZ,Nov 29 2005, 02:34 PM
All seasons???? Pssshh

Max performance summer tires... Guess I'll have to wait and see how badly I get screwed

Although I hope to be able to take one of the other cars at home if the weather gets bad
I know, I know...... But my Ap1 wheels are pretty trashed.... Im planning on getting ( depending on my cash flow) either Volks,works or Ap2 wheels come spring time and wrap them in Goodyears f1-Gs-D3s just like you recently did.

Then keep my ap1 fors the winter when the roads are salty.... not to mention its my DD and I need something to get me home if it starts to snow..... Summer tires arent worth the risk even when there is only a dusting on the ground.

Originally Posted by Zeemz,Nov 29 2005, 02:35 PM
Zanio works well at keeping paint looking good, it can't bring paint back from the dead....leave that up to the paint polishes

I love my Zanio
As much as I would be inclined to put zaino on my car... Just taking into consideration how long I take to just wash my car, I think I would need like a whole weekend to zaino it
Gold Member (Premium)

Received 46 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by BNavZ,Nov 29 2005, 02:31 PM
What about wheels?

Did ya get the wheels yet?

The wheels man...the wheels?

Did I ask you if you got wheels?

huh huh huh?

So what wheels did you get?

what wheels?

I don't know what you are talking about.

Old 11-29-2005, 10:39 AM

Originally Posted by BNavZ,Nov 29 2005, 02:36 PM
Just wait to put on the tires then... Its only like a month or so away.

Hell you don't even have to wait until having the springs installed to put the tires on if you want the tires on sooner. Just get your tires installed in like 3 weeks, and that way you will only be driving around on the new tires for like a week or two max before you get the springs on and get the alignment...
My rears are toasted Im not looking forward to the rain this week. Ill be crawling home on 66.
Old 11-29-2005, 10:40 AM

Originally Posted by Zeemz,Nov 29 2005, 02:38 PM
I know, I know...... But my Ap1 wheels are pretty trashed.... Im planning on getting ( depending on my cash flow) either Volks,works or Ap2 wheels come spring time and wrap them in Goodyears f1-Gs-D3s just like you recently did.

Then keep my ap1 fors the winter when the roads are salty.... not to mention its my DD and I need something to get me home if it starts to snow..... Summer tires arent worth the risk even when there is only a dusting on the ground.
I know I was just kidding...

I was going to pick up a set of spare wheels with winter tires...but I figured it would be a huge waste of money and decided to keep that money for other mods I'm planning for...

I still think its a really good idea to have spare wheels with winter tires on a car like the S though...
Old 11-29-2005, 10:40 AM

I also didnt feel like spending big $$$ on Summer tires, that I cant push in the cold and putting 3-4k miles on them before it warmed up, felt like a waste

Quick Reply: %$#%#%#41st Official Hard-at-Work Thread%$#