Hard at Work Mid-A Off-topic Playground.

%$#%#%#37th Official Hard-at-Work Thread%$#

Old 08-11-2005, 12:26 PM
Former Moderator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Don't get me started when your still living at home.... not to mention life isn't all about material posessions
Old 08-11-2005, 12:27 PM

Received 31 Likes on 30 Posts

take another puff off that peace pipe and mellow out some bro
Old 08-11-2005, 12:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by FF2Skip,Aug 11 2005, 04:24 PM
HOLY CRAP! Chad looked sumpin' up! :applause:
Its a simple
  • open internet explorer
  • type in www.dictionary.com
  • type in word
  • intake knowledge for future use

When some of us have free time from our suit & tie jobs we can actually scan around on the internet for research - remainder of the time we have to type & click post, no time to deal with small stuff.

Then again, with little winky in your pants you have to make time to deal with the small stuff don't ya?
Old 08-11-2005, 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by Dark_Sub_Rosa,Aug 11 2005, 04:26 PM
Don't get me started when your still living at home.... not to mention life isn't all about material posessions
If you want to start this arguement we can - just remember that you started it with the picture bullshit.
Some of us do choose to stay living at home at a) help out our family (you are right, there are some things more important than material possessions) and b) I do not have a friend that is financially stable enough that I trust to move out with.
I have members of my family that don't have the best of credit because they tested their luck moving out with someone that wasn't stable enough & now they are kicking themself in the ass for is. I am not going to take that chance, but you can send a message over to Alex if you would like since I have spoken with him about moving when he gets his place.
Old 08-11-2005, 12:35 PM

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Black Nugget,Aug 11 2005, 03:28 PM
Its a simple
  • open internet explorer
  • type in www.dictionary.com
  • type in word
  • intake knowledge for future use
When some of us have free time from our suit & tie jobs we can actually scan around on the internet for research - remainder of the time we have to type & click post, no time to deal with small stuff.

Then again, with little winky in your pants you have to make time to deal with the small stuff don't ya?
Chad's just an angry little hydrosexual! Do you need to register with the county because of your condition?
Old 08-11-2005, 12:38 PM

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Black Nugget,Aug 11 2005, 03:31 PM
If you want to start this arguement we can - just remember that you started it with the picture bullshit.
Chad, you need to simmer down, BUDDY! People have posted that totally gay-looking pic of me photoshopped dancing with myself. And that was all over the s2ki.com site... even the Corner. That pic of you in your Sunday's best is only in here... for now.
Old 08-11-2005, 12:38 PM
Former Moderator

Originally Posted by Black Nugget,Aug 11 2005, 02:31 PM
Some of us do choose to stay living at home at a) help out our family (you are right, there are some things more important than material possessions) and b) I do not have a friend that is financially stable enough that I trust to move out with.
I have members of my family that don't have the best of credit because they tested their luck moving out with someone that wasn't stable enough & now they are kicking themself in the ass for is. I am not going to take that chance, but you can send a message over to Alex if you would like since I have spoken with him about moving when he gets his place.
I think you posted the halo pic... and saying shit about what I have and don't have as a personal attack is way different than joking around with a picture. Don't even start that bullshit with me about how I started anything. If I had an extra 600 dollars a month at least from staying at home I'd have a hell of a lot more material shit too... regardless of the reason your home, you used money as an attack to try and belittle me.
Old 08-11-2005, 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by FF2Skip,Aug 11 2005, 04:35 PM
Chad's just an angry little hydrosexual! Do you need to register with the county because of your condition?
This is where the word "retort" would come into play when I say a quick little comment - but for personally reasons I will hold back.

However, over here in Virginia Beach we register things with the City - not the county numb nuts.
Old 08-11-2005, 12:46 PM

Received 31 Likes on 30 Posts

TAKE A

OR SOMETHING DAAAAAAAAMN YA'LL

OR BURN A BIG

DOWN TO MELLOW OUT!

PEACE, LOVE AND CHICKEN GREASE PLEASE
Old 08-11-2005, 12:47 PM
Former Moderator

I always thought it was peace, love and pet it?

Quick Reply: %$#%#%#37th Official Hard-at-Work Thread%$#