Hard at Work Mid-A Off-topic Playground.

%*!#&%!381th Official Hard At Work Thread!%&#!*%

Old 03-07-2017, 06:52 AM

Received 705 Likes on 411 Posts

Originally Posted by tacocat
Wedding is going to happen whether you are ready or not. Once you realize that, things get easier. Plus, the focus should be on you two, which you already have, so there's that.
here is the issue. we are getting ready in the house. formal pictures elsewhere, but getting ready pictures are in our abode. this means the house needs to be de-cluttered, painted and picture worthy, or else our pictures will come out looking bad. Pictures are only as good as where they are taken and how that environment looks. i don't want to see scuffed up walls in the background. We paid a lot for the photographer, and she is really good (we used her for our engagement photos too), but she can't make the house look amazing without making it look fake in PS.

yes, wedding will happen no matter what. but the pictures will be around for ever and we want to make sure they are what we want.
The following users liked this post:
tacocat (03-07-2017)
Old 03-07-2017, 06:52 AM

Received 705 Likes on 411 Posts

wedding and picture
tacocat (03-07-2017)
Old 03-07-2017, 06:55 AM

Received 2,127 Likes on 1,353 Posts

Originally Posted by WhrDLMI
I fit in it, too.

I admit that I would probably go with the Fiat 124 Abarth for the styling and ever so slightly more horsepower.
Don't do it. If there is anything that FIAT has proven is that they cannot build cars. Putting a FIAT badge on a car is like putting an "out of service" sticker on any machinery.
Old 03-07-2017, 06:58 AM
Community Organizer

Received 4,735 Likes on 3,404 Posts

Originally Posted by Roflcopter
Of course you fit in it - you are like half my size.

tacocat (03-07-2017)
Old 03-07-2017, 07:04 AM

Originally Posted by Gilly_S2KFreak
here is the issue. we are getting ready in the house. formal pictures elsewhere, but getting ready pictures are in our abode. this means the house needs to be de-cluttered, painted and picture worthy, or else our pictures will come out looking bad. Pictures are only as good as where they are taken and how that environment looks. i don't want to see scuffed up walls in the background. We paid a lot for the photographer, and she is really good (we used her for our engagement photos too), but she can't make the house look amazing without making it look fake in PS.

yes, wedding will happen no matter what. but the pictures will be around for ever and we want to make sure they are what we want.
Eliminate the problem. You're getting married in the spring, find a nice outdoors place for the photos. There, I just took off a lot of pressure for you. Unless you come back with some reason why the pictures must be taken in the house, you know because indoor lighting>outdoor lighting.

Which brings me to my next point. I automatically think about how the walls look in every picture I see, said no one ever. Want proof? Name the color of my living room walls. They are not perfect, but to show how much they don't matter, I am willing to bet you don't recall the color. You're sweating the small stuff. You got your girl, that is all you really need.
TepEvan (03-07-2017)
Old 03-07-2017, 07:05 AM
Community Organizer

Originally Posted by tacocat
Don't do it. If there is anything that FIAT has proven is that they cannot build cars. Putting a FIAT badge on a car is like putting an "out of service" sticker on any machinery.
Relax, bro... It is made in Japan on the same assembly line as the Miata. The two cars are like 80% the same. Although I will grant you that the engine is a Fiat design and is completely different from the Mazda engine. Still, it isn't a "Fix It Again, Tony."
tacocat (03-07-2017)
Old 03-07-2017, 07:18 AM
Community Organizer

Aaron is a GENIUS! Vanity tags for Tacomas.

I just realized something... I can't do this... September 11, 2001 was, in fact, a Tuesday. WAY bad form.
tacocat (03-07-2017)
Old 03-07-2017, 07:20 AM

Relax, bro... It is made in Japan on the same assembly line as the Miata. The two cars are like 80% the same. Although I will grant you that the engine is a Fiat design and is completely different from the Mazda engine. Still, it isn't a "Fix It Again, Tony."
Why take a reliable, Japanese car and put 20% of shit in it? You wouldn't eat dinner if Bobbie told you it "only" had 20% of shit in it would you? The new Miata look good, will last forever; you don't need to gamble with Tony.
Old 03-07-2017, 07:21 AM

I am calling it now--there will be Fiat 124's with Miata engine swaps within the next 5 years.
Old 03-07-2017, 07:23 AM

Received 416 Likes on 239 Posts

Originally Posted by Vadster
I like the new Miata
you liked the old one too.
tacocat (03-07-2017)

Quick Reply: %*!#&%!381th Official Hard At Work Thread!%&#!*%