Georgia S2000 Owners For owners from Georgia

Who knows Whitney_J.... Need your help GA!

Old 09-14-2010, 05:20 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who knows Whitney_J.... Need your help GA!

[edit] Situation seemingly resolved for now...
Old 09-14-2010, 05:20 AM

Pic of the oil pan...

Old 09-14-2010, 05:29 AM

ouch that sucks....i don't know him but i am local and met up w/him for his door panels a little while back. my buddy julian that's on here may know him better than i do though.
Old 09-14-2010, 05:49 AM

Please see if he does... i just want my money back so i can buy a good motor... i can't afford it otherwise, and will be stuck riding my scooter for another several months
Old 09-14-2010, 06:04 AM

i mean what do you want me to do exactly? ask him to hunt whitney down? not trying to be sarcastic, just wondering how you think you'll be able to find a resolution to this. you already have his phone #, is he ignoring you?
Old 09-14-2010, 06:25 AM

Like i know... i hear what you're saying, but if someone knows that they can be gotten to, they are less likely to smply try to dissapear.

Yes, i have -A- number for him, but he's also used different numbers in the past on the board here (i just searched his past posts), and whats to say he won't simply go get a different pre-paid cell phone, and change his username and move on, leaving me hanging?

But if someone KNOWS him, and knows where he is at, its a bit harder to run and hide.... thats all.

Yes, i've been calling and texting him ever since the pan fell down unassisted, and he has yet to attempt to get back in touch with me.

I don't know where the resolution is exactly, but there has got to be something i'd think.

If he gave me back the money, i'd even GLADLY ship him back his motor in the pieces its currently in at MY cost... he doesn't even have to drive down here or pay for shipping... i just want the bulk of my money back so that i can put it towards another motor somewhere else... Thats being generous imho...
Old 09-14-2010, 07:15 AM

the # you have posted is the same # i've talked to him and txt'd him on. i'll check w/julian and see how well he knows him.
Old 09-14-2010, 07:20 AM

Ok, i spoke with him on the phone finally, and apparently he broke an oil pan on his car a month or so ago? installed one from a blown motor that he had that HAD spun a bearing, and he was doing it at night....

Possible chance that the metal shavings are in fact NOT from this motor...

Pulling bottom end apart in a bit to see if that may in fact be the case.... oh GOD i hope that is the case.,... PLEEEEEEEASE!!!!!
Old 09-14-2010, 07:40 AM

you're acting like it took you forever to get in touch with me man you called just a few hours ago and i was sleeping. im not trying to hide from anyone julian knows me pgk jay knows me several other ppl know me and saw the car running fine. i even started it up less then 2 weeks ago. and there are several ppl on ia that can tell you when i busted my oil pan at 12am going to the sonic meet in lawrenceville. either way i sold you the motor as is. i even offered you tools to take it apart and look it over for yourself and you declined. i wouldnt sell a bad motor to anyone. hopefully when you take it apart it will all be good. either way theres no way i can refund you.
Old 09-14-2010, 07:52 AM

If there is an issue at hand, i like to try to resolve it ASAP... that means calling and txting and leaving messages, and also coming online to begin proceedings on alternative courses of communication if need be.

Sorry if you feel that is out of line on my behalf.

Like i said, i'm gonna pull it apart, and believe me, i am praying for the best just as much as you are.

As for your "As-is" comment, like i told you over the phone, "as-is" is a direct reflection of how it is advertised... it was advertised as a "perfectly good" motor with "no problems"..... yet the first thing i see when i take the pan down is copper metal shavings? Like i said on the phone as well, how would YOU respond?

To me, that shows an innacurate description, and the "as-is" sales thing doesn't fly in that case.

As for tearing it down in the back of your moms expedition.... really? maybe if it was on a motor stand, but you really want to go about pulling the head and oil pan out in the street or in the back of our truck or your moms truck?

Like i said... i'm just trying to establish alternative contact with this thread since you didn't respond to me via txt or phone right away. Thats the responsible thing to do.

<~~~ Crossing Fingaz!

Quick Reply: Who knows Whitney_J.... Need your help GA!