Georgia S2000 Owners For owners from Georgia

Street racing= bad news :(

Old 07-08-2009, 06:31 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Street racing= bad news :(

Some of the Savannah crew know these guys, they usually hangout at the saturday night meets...

P.S. I have no idea about the firebird, the driver has no taste at all... in wheels anyway...

---->Clicky clicky clicky<----

http://www.savannahstreetracing.com/forums...php?f=18&t=5183
Old 07-08-2009, 07:02 AM

jet booster lol
Old 07-08-2009, 07:19 AM

Holy crap.... I've hung out with the mugshot guy multiple times and he helped me work on my car.
Old 07-08-2009, 07:33 AM

Although Racing is fun and increases your adrenaline flow, it should be done on a track. There are too many negative consequences that follow street racing with minimal reward. Be safe out there guys.
Old 07-08-2009, 08:22 AM

The guy that wrecked name is ernie I know mike and Jason hung out with him and the mug shot guy the weekend he sold the 370.
Old 07-08-2009, 08:55 AM

Mike sold the 370 already?
Old 07-08-2009, 09:55 AM

just goes to show that when you give kids a car and show them what drag racing is you also need to give them an outlet to experience the thrill safely... i think that when savannah and hinesville got rid fo the two closest tracks we had everyone was left wanting.... if the city wants the racing to stop on the streets then they need to commission a new track or re-open the old tracks to prevent anymore problems with these situations.
Old 07-08-2009, 09:57 AM

with that said i feel for the guys that wrecked their cars but they also were completely wrong in what they were doing so they in a way paid one of a few ultimate prices... atleast no-one was seriously hurt.
Old 07-08-2009, 10:31 AM

Originally Posted by yarbrough,Jul 8 2009, 12:55 PM
Mike sold the 370 already?
Yep he traded it on an Si about 2 weeks ago...

Originally Posted by banana boi
just goes to show that when you give kids a car and show them what drag racing is you also need to give them an outlet to experience the thrill safely... i think that when savannah and hinesville got rid fo the two closest tracks we had everyone was left wanting.... if the city wants the racing to stop on the streets then they need to commission a new track or re-open the old tracks to prevent anymore problems with these situations.
I hear what you're saying and it may prevent some of it but when I was into the whole street racing thing we had a track that we went to twice a week. Believe me it didn't stop very much. The people who were more mature, grown up and sorta knew what they had to lose if such a thing happened mainly did their racing at the track but that wasn't always the case. You know as well as I do that a track either 1/8 or 1/4 mile will tell you more about who's a more competent driver then what car is faster. That's why the bigger players always go from a roll, they're trying to see what car is faster not who's a better driver, if your looking for the better driver SCCA is the way to go. I know if I were still in the game I couldn't care less about a drag strip

Originally Posted by banana boi
atleast no-one was seriously hurt.
Ernie was taken to Memorial medical center b/c they are the closest trauma unit, he was in icu for most the day yesterday...
Old 07-08-2009, 11:12 AM

yeah theres always the bad eggs but you can also notice that kids these days are beginning to become more conscious of the bad side of doing wrong. i honestly think that if we had a track that there would be a lot less street racing in the city.

Quick Reply: Street racing= bad news :(