Georgia S2000 Owners For owners from Georgia

Next Club Meeting Rescheduled for this Saturday (3/16)

Old 03-12-2002, 05:08 AM

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Since the Cafe Sunflower is not available this month we have changed the club Meet and Greet to an informal meeting at KigerShark's place in Gwinnett on Saturday afternoon. The meeting is a combination club meeting and "car warming" party as our host just picked up his car. The meeting will start at 4 PM and go until whenever. With a big screen TV, a pool table, and an XBOX at our disposal we will have plenty to do. We'll be ordering Pizza but please bring any drinks and snacks that you'd like.

I sent out an email to all club members that included directions. If you need me to send that info to you please PM me and I'll email them to you. If you have any questions my number is 678-488-5925.

I hope to have the windsheild decals and the club shirts available at this meeting for members to pick up.

So far the weather looks okay for Saturday but if there are any changes in the plans I will let everyone know.

Members in attendance:
S2k Dude
KigerShark
S2k Troup
Modifry
SirTom
Tms02
Cortez
Paul Swanson
Silver Comet

Thanks you guys for coming!
Old 03-12-2002, 05:23 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I will be bring ing my XBox as well so if we can get a second TV and some matching games we can link the systems together. I have Halo, Dead or Alive 3, and RalliSport Challenge. I am investigating the link cable to see if it is a standard cat 5 cable, Crossover or if Im going to have to buy the XBOX cable due to some propritary cabling.

Blockbuster is always an option for more games as well.
Old 03-12-2002, 06:04 AM

Yup its a crossover cable. I will have a 10' cable made here at work and bring it.
Old 03-12-2002, 01:49 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

It sounds like KigerShark's place is pretty big to have space for all those cars? How remote is it? Busy, close-packed neighborhood or kind of "open-country"?

If you don't have any really close neighbors (or at least nosey ones) I can bring my 'tater cannon and we can have some real fun. It will launch 'taters clean out of sight. Tripod swivel-mount and remote electronic ignition. Powered by 'Right Guard'. Cool!
Old 03-12-2002, 03:03 PM

He's in a nice subdivision so no tater cannons. Did you get my emailed directions? Parking will be in his driveway and along a culdesac. Maybe he can show you how to program your Pronto .
Old 03-12-2002, 03:50 PM

I'm going ot try and make it if i can!
Old 03-13-2002, 03:09 AM

Only 5 people coming huh. This is going to be a small meet. Oh well, I was wondering if I should go tempoarily buy a third controller for my XBOX. That would give us the ability to play 5 people at a time. I will simply return the controller when I am done. What do you guys think.
Old 03-13-2002, 04:16 AM

Based on past meets we usually get double the number of people that we have listed. I'm sure several people will be coming. When the weather warms up later this week people will be itchin' to do something. I think Saturday afternoon is a good time as many people may have plans for St. Patrick's Day.
Old 03-13-2002, 07:53 AM

I am sorry but I can not make the meeting. My wife has invited some friends to dinner.
Old 03-13-2002, 01:16 PM

..... I will again be unable to attend.

As soon as Adolescent Basketball season ends, now starts Little League Baseball. Maybe I will be able to attend a meeting once my boys leave home, of course I will have sold the S2000 to pay for college by then, but right now they are my highest priority.

Quick Reply: Next Club Meeting Rescheduled for this Saturday (3/16)