Georgia S2000 Owners For owners from Georgia

MOTHERF$^% Hijo 'e Puta!!!!! (BACK TO THE BODY SHOP FOR ME)

Old 10-27-2001, 01:58 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

AAAAAAAUUUUIIIIIIIIIIIGHF!!! Coming home from geting car detailed with ZoomZoom and one of these lawn care trucks with trailers is waaaaaaaay up ahead of me and next thing you know I hear a crack so loud that it made my ears ring... This Muther Tucker spun off two pieces of full-sized gravel and dented my hood and popped my windshield! So now I will have to have the entire front of the car repainted!!!!

Dave StonGard, looks like we be doing this all over again...

The big chunk hit about a foot north of the StonGard and then hit the windshield. Smaller bits chomped up the top of the fenders.

SUMNUVABEEYOTCH!!!!!!

http://www.s2000atlanta.com/cgi-bin/pgalle...os/Keith/Gravel
Old 10-27-2001, 02:03 PM

Geeze, didn't you just get your car out of the body shop?
Old 10-27-2001, 02:07 PM
Banned

Originally posted by bobg
Geeze, didn't you just get your car out of the body shop?
I KNOW!!!! THAT'S WHY I AM SO !!!!!!
Old 10-27-2001, 08:29 PM

That sucks Keith

Did you get the tag Number????
Old 10-28-2001, 06:42 AM

My condolences, Keith. Gosh, that really sucks! At least Carland should have it fixed up in no time. How much of the car are you going to StonGard after you get it repaired/repainted? Moreso than last time?
Old 10-28-2001, 06:48 AM
Banned

I pay the deductible and it goes against my insurance. I didnt want to chase down a guy flinging gravel, I just got out of the way and gave him space. Looked like the shuttle approach scene from Armageddon...geez.
Old 10-28-2001, 08:12 AM

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Unbelievable bad luck. I've decided that you always lose on the Atlanta roads. The trucks throw off so much crap it's riduculous and impossible NOT to have stone chips.

You would have to StoneGard the entire car including the PITA soft windshield in order to keep all of the rock chips off of the car.

Good luck on the repair, Carland did an awesome job for you last time and me last week so I'm sure they will continue their great service.
Old 10-28-2001, 10:22 AM

Everybody seems to give really high marks to Carland. Has anybody had the transmission grind TSB done at Carland?
Old 10-29-2001, 05:39 AM

CArland said that they would only perform the fix if you can reproduce the problem with them their. I said but it is intermitent, They said show me, I said so you want to drive with me in the car all day for a week they said, Come back with the problem. guess what I haven't been back for as much as a Oil Change. They Suck! Unless Keith want's to help me out?
Old 10-29-2001, 05:50 AM
Banned

Originally posted by enzyme
CArland said that they would only perform the fix if you can reproduce the problem with them their. I said but it is intermitent, They said show me, I said so you want to drive with me in the car all day for a week they said, Come back with the problem. guess what I haven't been back for as much as a Oil Change. They Suck! Unless Keith want's to help me out?
Call Kevin Burklin at Carland. Yes he works on the sales side, but he sells enough cars that he can 'rain down' on any other department. I have had him slap Service for me one time before. Also, I work with Keith Burrell and the Service Manager in the service department. Anyway, call Kevin first, tell him:
-Who you are
-That I sent you
-what happened before
and tell him you are going to make the appt to have that TSB completed with Keith Burrell and want a little backup. It should go smoothly from that point on. It's a goat rodeo to do this I know, but you will only have to do it once. Once they get chewed, they know better than to start with you again.

I have never had a problem with them refusing service before. I wonder who you got. They have a couple of new young guys there who arent too bright.... but doesnt every dealership?

Quick Reply: MOTHERF$^% Hijo 'e Puta!!!!! (BACK TO THE BODY SHOP FOR ME)