Georgia S2000 Owners For owners from Georgia

IA 2012 Atlanta

Old 04-09-2012, 01:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'll meet at the varsity and I'll bring some snacks, probably something along the lines of chips
Old 04-09-2012, 02:01 PM

Originally Posted by Hidef1080
I'm in Atlanta.

What is Import Alliance?
https://www.facebook.com/events/325744807461732/

These are pictures and video from last year:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/r14maga...7626520296096/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KI-l...eature=related
Old 04-10-2012, 04:26 AM

Thanks Big Toe!!

I'll be there at the Varsity and drive over to Turner with you guys.
I had never heard of IA until now.
Seems like a cool meet.
Old 04-11-2012, 07:31 PM

I won't be meeting at the Varsity being that I'm coming from the south it would be out of my way to go up then back down. My concern is for the guys not meeting at the V? Will you guys have a reserved spot or?
Old 04-12-2012, 03:41 AM

Originally Posted by Jlopez16
I won't be meeting at the Varsity being that I'm coming from the south it would be out of my way to go up then back down. My concern is for the guys not meeting at the V? Will you guys have a reserved spot or?
You are right. It makes no sense for you to drive past Turner Field and then go back there. I know there are going to be separating cars in the parking lot, Show versus Spectator. If you want to display your car, then tell them Show. If say Spectator, then will make you park away from the whole event.

We are obviously are going to be in the Show. Because we don't know how they are going to set up the parking lot, no one know where to say to meet in the lot. The options would be wait for us from the Varsity to come down and meet everyone from south GA before getting in the entrance. Or we can contact each other in the lot. Either solution would be too hectic to find each other.

I will PM you my phone number and we will call you that day when we leave the Varsity so we can gauge where we will be at. As I recall, it was so difficult to get a cell phone signal at last year's event because there was so many people trying to make phone calls at the same time. If you have CB radios, then could possibly work best.
Old 04-15-2012, 07:02 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well due to my excessive speed this week, I will not be attending...seems th state of Tennessee was not too impressesd with my skills behind the wheel.
Got a nice hefty fine that I need to take care of, and it is going to take the money I set aside for IA to cove the cost..
Old 04-15-2012, 07:47 AM

You can take me off the list. After what just happened, I won't be coming to any more non-S2000 only meets other than C&O.
Old 04-15-2012, 11:29 AM

Originally Posted by JayKnight
Well due to my excessive speed this week, I will not be attending...seems th state of Tennessee was not too impressesd with my skills behind the wheel.
Got a nice hefty fine that I need to take care of, and it is going to take the money I set aside for IA to cove the cost..
Weak
Old 04-15-2012, 12:29 PM

i'll be there. Im coming from Montgomery Al, I'll be heading that way early in the morning, I'd be willing to meet up with you guys that morning though! most updated info on when and where??
Old 04-15-2012, 09:41 PM

Wow just found this, I'm coming with a fairly large caravan from the upstate of SC, Myself and 2 other s2k's are in the group for sure and several others from s2ki. These are the s2k's I know for sure are coming, not sure if I'm going to park with you guys or my group yet tho, I will let you know when the time gets even closer. We're leaving anderson around 6:45. I may try to split off with the other s2k's and head to the varsity to meet up with ya'll.
Irmos2k(me)+2 others not on the board
Prestonubc
AndyThomason
Yellowjacket(possible)

I will try to convince them to join me

Quick Reply: IA 2012 Atlanta