Georgia S2000 Owners For owners from Georgia

I Need Help Please!!! 911!!!

Old 03-14-2002, 09:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I Need Help Please!!! 911!!!

Hey guys, I just lost my job this past Monday....Worked at Aetna US Healthcare for almost 3 years...and then I got canned. I've been searching since Tuesday morning and this seems to get more depressing esp since i just sent out my car note and i'm flat broke.... Anyone in the Atlanta area willing to help a fellow s2ker out? Just a lead in the right direction or better yet, a job??? I'm a very hard worker and dont slack......just thought i'd give the site a try b/c everything seems to be going downhill these days. Thanks in advance..
TonyJ
Old 03-14-2002, 10:50 PM

Sorry to hear it. I need one too. Actually I know 3 people off the top of my head who are selling their S now at a loss due to getting fired.
Old 03-15-2002, 12:43 AM

dont worry, you guys will find something..
Old 03-15-2002, 04:58 AM

I am sorry to hear you lost your job. What a bummer.

I work at Peachtree Software and things are fortunately going quite well for the company. We just had a "career day" this past Tuesday looking for tech support reps. Please see the link below for other jobs available if you are interested!

http://www.peachtree.com/employment/

Old 03-15-2002, 06:13 AM

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Things are pretty stagnent here at my office. Sorry to hear that your looking for work.
Old 03-15-2002, 08:05 AM

Sorry to hear that dude! Everyone here at work is worry about the same thing here! Sorry, can't help you!
Old 03-15-2002, 08:19 AM

For security in healthcare, you might consider working for the Federal Government. They hardly ever have layoffs and pay/ benefits aren't too bad. If you check out www.usajobs.com, you might find something. Good luck!
Old 03-16-2002, 06:39 AM

Wendy -
I just applied for the business analyst job at Peachtree in the Pavilion office. I was a Senior Associate at KPMG LLP and was canned (along with many others) at the end of January in the wake of the Enron scandal and the poor economy.

Tony - get your resume on Monster and Yahoo careers. Use flipdog.com to do your job searches. Get unemployment compensation. Sign on with an emploment agency or several; like Matrix, Lucas Assoc, MSI International, Acsys Inc, Bell Oaks, firstPRO, Think Resources, Kreisier and Assoc, Kforce and Spherion. Look into jobs with McKessonHBOC Inc (www.mckhboc.com) and Per-Se Technologies Inc (www.per-se.com). They are Atlanta's top computer companies in the health care industry. If you need some tips, check out my resume - http://resumes.yahoo.com/ippolito_joseph/prconsulting

It's hard work, but you'll land one soon - I'm still at it.
Old 03-16-2002, 09:23 AM

Ill be glad to forward anybodies resume to my HR dept. Autotrader.com is doing very well right now. Im not sure what we have open but it seems like Im creating new accts almost ewvery day.
Old 03-17-2002, 06:42 PM

Excellent! Check your email for my resume - thank you so much for forwarding it over to AT's HR Department.

Quick Reply: I Need Help Please!!! 911!!!