Georgia S2000 Owners For owners from Georgia

Georgia Forum Structure

Old 03-10-2008, 02:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=1QUICK1,Mar 10 2008, 05:09 PM]Like I said it would have been nice if someone had asked before.

The damage is already done.
Old 03-10-2008, 02:46 PM

Again, because YOU (the few of you) chose to do this, all that was created for the Atlanta forum (structure, stickies, member lists, etc) is gone.

There are probably more Atlanta members that come on here than you might think.

I've supported s2ki for years, but honestly can't see spending my money here anymore when things are discarded so casually.
Old 03-10-2008, 02:48 PM

Originally Posted by ToEnvy,Mar 10 2008, 06:41 PM
Our actions??? We were approached about trying to unify this region not just Atl and liked the general idea, we didn't delete anything.
Ok, I have been saying YOU.

Who started this? I assumed it was Jesufish and ToEnvy.

Someone must have built a case to have the Admins make the change.
Old 03-10-2008, 03:53 PM

Your assumption is wrong. Before you start pointing fingers at everyone else because of what you lost, consider, "What did I do to prevent this from happening?" Your CO's had the opportunity to interject, but instead were silent. There was discussion about this in the CO forum since 23 Feb. Where were your CO's? They are supposed to visit this website once a day. They are supposed to participate in the CO forum. If they had been doing their job, this may or may not have happened. You didn't fight for it.
Old 03-10-2008, 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by jesusphish,Mar 10 2008, 07:53 PM
You didn't fight for it.
I didn't have the opportunity to fight for this. I wasn't invited.
Old 03-10-2008, 04:29 PM
Former Moderator

Received 11 Likes on 1 Post

Georgia had it's own forum, while Atlanta had a sub forum. This was up for a week. Then it was set to a read only. No one received complaints that they could not access Atlanta. Atlanta, because it has it's own URL and it's own community outside of s2ki, we decided to create a Georgia forum which doesn't segregate the community, and allow folks in other parts of Georgia can contribute and not be scared because they aren't Atlanta. As you can see these two guys the new CO's are not to blame. They have stepped up to the plate and want to make an impact. That goes along way in my books. It is something that should have been brought forward a lot sooner. Oh and don't blame the florida guys. They weren't the one's that made the changes. This is s2ki.com we want folks on this site, who want to be here. If 100 Atlanta members don't renew their memberships, well that is there perogative, but eventually, 100 more members will participate on s2ki, because Georgia as a whole is a little broader than specifically Atlanta.

This idea was posted in the Community Organizer thread since Feb 23.

The community of Atlanta has not been active on s2ki for quite a while,
Old 03-10-2008, 04:57 PM

Did someone say prerogative?

Only joking HondaGal! Thanks for intervening!
Old 03-10-2008, 04:59 PM

[QUOTE=HondaGal,Mar 10 2008, 08:29 PM]Georgia had it's own forum, while Atlanta had a sub forum.
Old 03-10-2008, 05:25 PM
Former Moderator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by 1QUICK1,Mar 10 2008, 04:54 PM
Maybe because I have a job.
Not to insult or argue, but maybe you have been active on another forum:

http://www.s2katlanta.com/forum/sear...earchid=441733

And the rest of s2katlanta seems quite active...but the s2ki Atlanta forum has been pretty much inactive.

It is unfortunate that the stickies which s2katlanta had been using were lost. The changes were not immediate and there was time for Atlanta members and the COs to give feedback, but it seems Atlanta members did not visit the home s2ki created for them frequently enough to notice until now.

The change will allow the opportunity for the rest of Georgia to have an s2ki home too rather than being squatters in an Atlanta specific forum.
Old 03-11-2008, 08:52 AM

Originally Posted by negcamber,Mar 10 2008, 09:25 PM
Not to insult or argue, but maybe you have been active on another forum:

http://www.s2katlanta.com/forum/sear...earchid=441733

And the rest of s2katlanta seems quite active...but the s2ki Atlanta forum has been pretty much inactive.

It is unfortunate that the stickies which s2katlanta had been using were lost. The changes were not immediate and there was time for Atlanta members and the COs to give feedback, but it seems Atlanta members did not visit the home s2ki created for them frequently enough to notice until now.

The change will allow the opportunity for the rest of Georgia to have an s2ki home too rather than being squatters in an Atlanta specific forum.
They were not lost. They are among the threads in this forum.

Quick Reply: Georgia Forum Structure