Georgia S2000 Owners For owners from Georgia

Game night at my place -- Part II

Old 04-16-2002, 04:48 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Game night at my place -- Part II

Since you guys didn't trash my place the first time you came out, I'm willing to offer it up for game night part II. We had a blast linking up the XBOX's last time for a little Halo capture the flag, so I think it's time to have another run at it. Plus, with paintball being cancelled we need to get our aggresions out somehow. If you're not interested in XBOX, you can shoot pool, hang out and watch the action, or just stay home!

Let me know when you guys want to do this. I prefer a Saturday night, but let's see if that's good for everyone else. When coming and going, have silvercomet lead the way -- he'll clear the road of dear and other critters for ya.

Troup, Dewain, and Brad -- bring your XBOX's if you can. I've got a 50" and 19" TV. We need to arrange for a for a few more sets to be at my place though...

Come one, come all!!!

ps. We'll probably do pizza again like last time, but please bring your favorite snack and beverage (I'll offer some too).
Old 04-16-2002, 04:54 AM

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Maybe we can combine an evening of gaming after a Zaino funtime afternoon? That would be a pretty full Saturday for me:

8AM - 12 AM > Cars 'n Coffee
12 PM - 1 PM >Lunch
1 PM - 5 PM > Emergency Zaino Meet
5 PM - till whenever > Game Night

Sunday:
Mountain Drive with the Audi TT's (?)

Man, when am I going to get time to cut my grass?
Old 04-16-2002, 06:16 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by S2k Dude
[B]Maybe we can combine an evening of gaming after a Zaino funtime afternoon? That would be a pretty full Saturday for me:
Old 04-16-2002, 07:10 AM

I can bring a 27" in my rommies 4 runner. I will need some help getting it downstairs due to my broken wing but it can be done if we have enough interest.

S2K DUDE,

That is definatley a full day. Sounds like fun though. I will have to cordinate getting my S to Kigers house for the Zaino and the truck with the TV but Im sure its possible.
Old 04-16-2002, 07:49 AM

Originally posted by S2KTroup

I will have to cordinate getting my S to Kigers house for the Zaino and the truck with the TV but Im sure its possible.
I can give you a ride back to your place if needed...
Old 04-18-2002, 08:31 AM

Hmmm not getting much interest in this. Not enough geeky gamers I guess.
Old 04-18-2002, 08:36 AM

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Maybe we're just not laying out a good plan. Put out a definite date, time, confirm the number of XBOXs and TVs that will be setup and available for people to play. Given a definite plan it is easier for people will decide whether or not to participate.
Old 04-19-2002, 03:03 AM

Guys,

Sorry for my absence from the message board, however I have been out of town for a family emergency and when I got back I had to move into my new place. I have now gotten settled and will be around a little more. I can't do the game night this Saturday. It just so happens that I have to go to a friend's B-day outing. I will see you guys at the Cars-N-Coffee meet though.

Later,
Old 04-19-2002, 04:39 AM

For the game night, I really didn't have this weekend in mind anyhow. I just wanted to find out what would be good for others (and if there was any intrest in the event). Let me check my calander and I'll propose a date.
Old 04-19-2002, 04:41 AM

That sounds good to me. Just let me know when you guys want to do this and I am game.

Later,

Dewain

Quick Reply: Game night at my place -- Part II