Georgia S2000 Owners For owners from Georgia

Dynashield kit ready for the S2000

Old 12-30-2002, 11:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is the ultimate in protection for the S2000. I helped design the kit, along with Mike Messer from Dynashield, to offer the extra coverage (under the headlights and inside grill area) of the Invinca-shield 4 piece bumper kit and the cleaner look of a seamless 1 piece section offered by StonGard and the others. This is Rick's new ride... the first S2000 with a Dynashield full kit. Thanks S2Kdude for the referal.

Old 01-08-2003, 04:17 AM

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Dave, I might be interested in seeing this kit and maybe redoing some of the Invincishield install that's already on my car.

You should also post this on the Atlanta website.
Old 01-08-2003, 04:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Can this be a DIY job? How much does it cost? Is it really visible or just close up? I am very interested in this. Will the paint fade around it so it looks darker underneath after time? Thanks
Old 01-08-2003, 07:19 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am very pleased so far.
Dave Dearing is GREAT to work with.( thanks for recommending him S2K Dude)
he even installed my front lip while he was doing the shield,@ No extra charge.( lip and Guard for lip installed after pictures were taken)
I have had no problems so far,but time will tell.
Dave told me he has installers in several cities around the country.
Dave Dearing Phone 404-822-7490
I took the car in for service and got a good bit of attention @ the dealership- they liked the idea of putting the stuff on the door edges to protect from dinging other cars on the lot.
If anyone wants to see my car let me know,I am in Atlanta ( I think I am the first with this specific product in this area)
No, I am not on the payroll,I just like the guy and his product, he installed @ my house and we were up late on a Friday night.
Rick Ely