Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default BIG FL meet

THE 2010 FLORIDA S2K SUPERMEET

DATE: MAY 1, 2010
TIME: 9:00AM - 5:00PM
13700 SW 16th Avenue, Ocala, Florida 34473

http://www.garlits.com/

GOOGLE MAP TO LOCATION

Well, it took us a hot minute or two to get our ducks in a row but… we put together what should be a GREAT TIME!

We have a full day planned at the Museum. Please check the website out for more info on the place. It really is a wealth of history on an incredible sport and legendary man.

AS A SPECIAL BONUS, WE WILL HAVE BIG DADDY HIMSELF ON LOCATION FOR THE EVENT!!! This is pretty much a chance of a lifetime for anyone who has ever enjoyed seeing a drag race anywhere, EVER. The man is simply a legend and this opportunity should not be missed.

Let’s get down to the nitty gritty:

This year we have two package deals.

Option 1 - $40.00 per person and includes:
-Admission to the Museums
-Lunch
-Event shirt
-Event magnet
-1 raffle ticket for the prize raffle

Option 2 - $55.00 per person and includes:
-Admission to the Museums
-Lunch
-Event shirt
-Event magnet
-2 raffle tickets for the prize raffle
-Personal tour of the museums with Don Garlits (to include a brief tour of his personal race garage)

Lunch will be provided hot and fresh by Sonny’s BBQ and include the following:
-Pulled Pork
-Chicken
-Cole Slaw
-Mac and Cheese
-Bread
-Tea & Lemonade

Soft drinks and Water will be on sale all day

HOTEL INFO:
Sleep In Suites
13600 SW 17th Court (literally 500 yards away from the event location)
Ocala, FL 34473
Phone: 352.347.8383
Fax: 352.347.7830

We have a room block and special reduced rates for the nights of Friday/Sat/Sun

You must contact the hotel and tell them you want a room in the “S2K Supermeet” room block (Group Number: 100211 - if needed) to get the discounted rate. Hotel registration is not being handled be us, you must contact them on your own and arrange for a room. We have 15 rooms blocked off right now and we can increase this as needed but they may cap the number at anytime so get your reservation in ASAP!! DEADLINE FOR HOTEL REGHISTRATION IS APRIL 23rd...

RATES WILL BE:
2 QUEEN Beds - $55.24
1 King Bed - $60.24

Hotel features:
-Security
-Next Door to the Museum
-Extended Continental Breakfast
-Rooms are equipped with Refrigerator, coffee maker, microwave, hair dryer, ironing board and iron
-High Speed Internet
-Direct TV
-100% Smoke free rooms
-Guest Laundry
-Business Center
-Fitness Center
-100% pet free
-Outdoor heated pool

VENDORS AND RAFFLE INFO:

PUDDYMOD RACING WILL BE RAFFLING OFF A PUDDY MOD 4.77 STAGE 1.5 DIFFERENTAIL BUILD!!

I will provide the 4.77 gears, labor, and all related parts and service to build the winners factory S2000 rear into a PuddyMod Stage 1.5 4.77. The winner can also choose the option of trading in their stock rear for a ready built PuddyMod Stage 1.5 4.77 This is a $900 give away!!!

Second Raffle: A PuddyMod front aero splitter

Those that know, know this is a great thing. This is for real kids!!! If you ever wanted a chance and a serious rear end for the S, this is your chance!!!!

LHT PERFORMANCE:
For our raffle we're going to make a Convertible top install our top prize (a $500 value) if the top is purchased from us which will be wholesale priced.

Second raffle: a Custom LHT 3" Intake with genuine K+N filter.

If you ever wanted a new top (to replace your torn fabric or vinyl rear window) for the S, this is your chance!!!!

S&R PERFORMANCE (Raffle TBA)

PRESIDENTIAL DETAILING (Raffle TBA)

BERK TECHNOLOGY (Invited)

HARDTOP GUY (Invited)

MORE TO COME.......

Raffle tickets will be 3.00 each, 4 for 10.00, 9 for 20.00

We will have a 50/50 cash raffle as well 1.00 each, 6 for 5.00, 12 for 10.00

The raffle should only get bigger and better as we go along. So get in early and often....

THANKS TO ALL OF OUR SPONSORS AND VENDORS FOR THEIR AWESOME GENEROSITY!!!

I was just notified by paypal that accepting monies for the use of raffle items is in violation of thier terms of use policy....Therefore I am unable to accept paypal for the purpose of selling raffle tickets.

Tickets will have to be sold on-site only. I apologize for this development and I will rectify the situation and get it squared away immediately...Those of you that have sent raffle payments should recieve refunds or I will work out the situation with paypal and everything will be fine.

PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT ANY RAFFLE PAYMENTS TO PAYPAL

This is my fault for not fully reading the terms of service agreement.

Just like last year, I will be handling registration. If you would like to register, please PayPal my account: bedlam@tampabay.rr.com
IMPORTANT: Please include the following information in your description/message field:

"2010 SUPERMEET"
Your Name
Screen name
OPTION 1 or OPTION 2 (so I will know exactly what you want)

And try to designate it as a gift so we can avoid fees…please

drop dead date for registration and payment is April 22nd. That gives enough time to get goodies and food orders in and enough time for "x factor" issues

OK I am absolutely POSITIVE I forgot something so I will try to update this thing ASAP with more info

We are also trying to plan a carting day at the Ocala grnd Prix for SUNDAY. More info as that comes together too. SUNDAY! SUNDAY! SUNDAY!...if you miss this you better be dead or on jail!!! LOL Come to race or just to watch...all are welcome...should be a great time!!!

IT’S ON KIDS!!!!! LET’S MAKE IT HUGE!!!!!!!!!