Atlanta S2000 sightings

Old 04-20-2002, 08:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE]Originally posted by johnyboy32
[B]

Yup, it was me.
Old 04-23-2002, 07:52 PM

Who was in the red S2K tonight around 6:45 .... on I-285 up to 85N? I was in the yellow one ...
Old 04-26-2002, 03:32 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Brad Lee
[B]

Thanks Sue... I must say... when I saw the Blue I knew it was the one... My Sebring/Red was going to be in the next day too... hahaha... I am much happier w/ the Blue... The exterior and interior combo is absolutely awesome...
Old 04-26-2002, 03:40 AM

Originally posted by Doctor T

That "dood" was me...there are actually two yellow S-2000's in the Mar's Hill Area, but I remember seeing someone in a blue one waving at me when I was heading home...

Cool... I like the yellow... Oh BTW guys... I went to Ed Voyles Honda yesterday to order some touchup paint ( no need yet but have to anticipate ) and they said Honda has officially discontinued production of the Suzuka Blue for the remainder of this year... All the orders for Blue have been replaced w/ Sebring/Black per the Sales and the Inventory managers... They advsed they ran out of interiors for the Blue and my paint wont be in until mid to late June due to no supply... Thought that was pretty cool... I just hope I dont wreck it... hehehe... " Well sir we should have youre car back to new by Christmas !!!!! " hahahahah

Hope everyone is having a good day......

Laters...

Brad
Old 04-26-2002, 03:51 AM

I put a card on someone's silverstone ... it was probably Dennis's 'cause it had a Forsyth tag. I hesitate to say it was me, 'cause after the beautiful morning that I placed the card on his (?) car ... it started raining. And I'm afraid the card was turned to mushy pulp and that my name (and maybe even all the card info) was destroyed so that I can't be blamed. BUT THE GUILT IS TOO MUCH! So, if that was your car, Dennis, I'm sorry!!!! If that was someone else (corner of Union Hill and McGinness ... in that brick office park) then you have my apologies!!!
Old 04-26-2002, 03:51 AM

Originally posted by Brad Lee

Cool... I like the yellow... Oh BTW guys... I went to Ed Voyles Honda yesterday to order some touchup paint ( no need yet but have to anticipate ) and they said Honda has officially discontinued production of the Suzuka Blue for the remainder of this year... All the orders for Blue have been replaced w/ Sebring/Black per the Sales and the Inventory managers... They advsed they ran out of interiors for the Blue and my paint wont be in until mid to late June due to no supply... Thought that was pretty cool... I just hope I dont wreck it... hehehe... " Well sir we should have youre car back to new by Christmas !!!!! " hahahahah

Hope everyone is having a good day......

Laters...

Brad
Oh my gosh Brad! That is AWESOME! This will definitely keep up the value of our SuzukaBlue cars since they will be such a rarity. You are right though....I/we better be careful not to mess 'em up.

I drove all over creation last night.....I am surprised no one saw me!
Old 04-26-2002, 05:55 AM

I have a UK Nurburg blue (same as U.S. Suzuka) - do you know if UK production is similarly affected ?
Old 04-26-2002, 05:59 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Brad Lee
[B]

Cool... I like the yellow... Oh BTW guys... I went to Ed Voyles Honda yesterday to order some touchup paint ( no need yet but have to anticipate ) and they said Honda has officially discontinued production of the Suzuka Blue for the remainder of this year... All the orders for Blue have been replaced w/ Sebring/Black per the Sales and the Inventory managers...
Old 04-26-2002, 06:03 AM

Wow! W6DAN,

You had an 97 CRX? When is the last year model CRX there at UK? Are they 160 VTEC B16A motor with hydrulic clutch? I need one!
Old 04-26-2002, 06:32 AM

Oh! That's right, I forgot, but when was the REAL last gen CRX produced there or Asia? 1993?

Quick Reply: Atlanta S2000 sightings