Gateway S2000 Owners Members for St. Louis MO and area.

Is anybody familiar with the Breitling dealer?

Old 03-16-2008, 06:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is anybody familiar with the Breitling dealer?

wanna buy a Breitling watch for my father (Birthday) Is anybody familiar with the Breitling dealer in St louis area? trying to get discount if i can....

thank you guys...
Old 03-17-2008, 04:03 PM

Hamilton downtown hooked me up on an Emergency Mission. They give really good discounts and they will bargain with you. Also, their customer service is second to none imo.
Old 03-17-2008, 07:25 PM

Emergency Mission is absolutely awsome... just checked it out today

but for me is kind of litteble bit to big~

i like the new one avenger skyland, got a quote from galleria, but i will try the Hamilton tomorrow....

thanks....
Old 03-17-2008, 07:57 PM

Watches are what I do,, Mail me if you like,,, Kevin
Old 03-18-2008, 07:50 AM

Adeeos- Do you carry an inventory? I am looking for a B&R but no one in STL deals in them that I've seen..
Old 03-20-2008, 10:46 AM

Hey Alex, check out www.watches24seven.com. Bruce is the guy who runs it and lives in St. Louis. He's very well known in the watch community as well. He has a few of the special edition B&Rs in stock, but I don't think he deals with any of the "standard" versions.

If all fails, princetonwatches.com has the best deal on B&R that I have found. They are authorized and offer 20% off. You could also meet with Bruce to try one one to see how they fit since they are so different than any other watch.

And frankcandy, Hamilton has a great reputation, but Clarkson Jewelers in West County is also another solid option. We've been using them for years and have always been extremely happy with them - friendly, helpful, and will get the deal done right the first time.
Old 03-20-2008, 12:07 PM

Thanks mkell....

i went to both Hamilton and Clarkson monday....

probablly Hamilton has the great reputation, but they didnt treat me well, because they didnt even let me try that Breitling...

i told that sales man, can i take a look at that one? he took the watch out and turned it upside down to find that price tag, and tell me the price first.... and then, keep holding that watch so, i didnt have the chance to try it on...

so i left right away, and got 2 in another authorized dealer

probablly they think im not be able to buy it.....like the first time i asked to test drive the S2000 in the honda dealer..

anyway, thank u guys again for those info....@@

enjoy the day...
Old 03-21-2008, 03:28 PM

Wow that suprises me about Hamilton! I think it's time you posted a couple wrist shots.

Mkell- I emailed the 24seven guy last summer when I began the hunt for the B&R and he only sells them well over MSRP. I was hoping to find one close to it but 5 months later and I'm still searching..
Old 03-21-2008, 03:41 PM

Originally Posted by frankcandy610,Mar 20 2008, 02:07 PM
probablly they think im not be able to buy it.....like the first time i asked to test drive the S2000 in the honda dealer..
haha. Much agreed when I went out to look at the S2000 before I bought mine. Guy made up some bullsh!t, about there being a law, about having to be "21 and over, or something like that", in order to test drive a car.... This was after he had to go talk to his manager, so I went back after I bought my S, and I went inside again, and asked to test drive, and explained that I wanted to see the difference between and AP1 and an AP2, and got denied again, so as I rolled infront of the front of the store, I made sure they heard my response to their bullshit, with my 9,200 RPM's
Old 03-22-2008, 05:27 PM

Originally Posted by Jaeden09,Mar 21 2008, 03:41 PM
haha. Much agreed when I went out to look at the S2000 before I bought mine. Guy made up some bullsh!t, about there being a law, about having to be "21 and over, or something like that", in order to test drive a car.... This was after he had to go talk to his manager, so I went back after I bought my S, and I went inside again, and asked to test drive, and explained that I wanted to see the difference between and AP1 and an AP2, and got denied again, so as I rolled infront of the front of the store, I made sure they heard my response to their bullshit, with my 9,200 RPM's

some dealer sucks.....

Quick Reply: Is anybody familiar with the Breitling dealer?