Forced Induction For Sale Forced induction kits and components classifieds.
Mark this thread as Sold

SOLD!: Synapse Missing Link, Walbro 255 Fuel Pump

Old 07-03-2013, 04:42 AM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default SOLD!: Synapse Missing Link, Walbro 255 Fuel Pump

Name: Andy
Means of Contact: PM for cell # and PayPal info

Hey guys. I have a few items that are coming off my S2000 that I'd like to sell. All items are fully functional and were used on my car for approximately 6k miles over the past year. Pictures are included to show condition of the parts. Just post up or PM me with any questions you have or if you would like to purchase.

Synapse Missing Link MAP Spacer - SOLD!!!

For those who don't know, this piece is mounted between the throttle body and MAP sensor and basically "hides" the boost pressure generated by a turbo/SC kit from the MAP and OEM ECU. The stock ECU can not interpret positive (boost) pressure as seen by the MAP sensor because in normal N/A operation the MAP sensor always sees vacuum. When you add a turbo/SC and start getting positive pressure at the MAP, the ECU kinda freaks and won't function properly. Some SC setups include an electronic MAP "clamp" or ESM to mask this positive boost pressure. The Synapse Missing Link is the other way to hide this boost pressure from your ECU and allow it to function properly while boosted. If your turbo/SC kit doesn't have an electronic ESM and you are using a (untuned) stock ECU, then you'll need something like this. These are most common on the low-boost supercharger kits like SOS, Comptech, and Vortech where an ESM is not being used. Spare your ECU wiring and use a Missing Link instead!

Walbro 255 Fuel Pump w/ Some Extras - SOLD!!!

I just pulled this Walbro 255 out of my tank and it will come with a few extra freebies left over from my Aeromotive 340. I ran this pump just by directly swapping out the stock pump using the stock wiring for 6k miles on a Comptech 6 PSI setup with no issue. People use this pump on higher PSI SC setups with no issue as well. The extra freebies include a wiring harness/pigtail, filter sock with fittings, rubber sleeve, and outlet tube.

I also have several other items coming off the car over the next week or so including:
- Megan Racing Engine and Transmission Mounts
- Comptech Fuel Pressure Regulator w/ Upgraded Fittings/Braided Feed Line
- Comptech Fuel Rail Banjo Adapter
- Science of Speed 4.2" Pulley for Novi 1200/1220
- AP1 Pressure Plate
- AP1 Friction Disc -or- New Science of Speed Sport Friction Disc (depending on which one I choose to install)
- AP1 Wheels w/ Hankook Ventus V12 Tires

I will update this thread with pictures and prices as these items are removed from the car and become available.

Here's my standard FS Thread shipping and payment information:

I will use USPS flat rate boxes wherever possible. They are affordable, offer tracking numbers, and ship extremely quickly (I’ve gotten things from CA to NC in two days). If USPS flat rate isn’t possible, I will use UPS ground. I will give a tracking number with everything I ship.

Payment is through PayPal ONLY, unless you are local and want to meet up with cash around Charlotte (typically I am only available to meet up on weekends, I work 8-5 M-F). If you want to purchase a part, please PM me for priority and for my PayPal address.

NOTE: Due to a recent number of people claiming that they will send payment then never following through, please understand that I can NOT hold an item based on a PM. The only thing that guarantees you the item is a PayPal payment received in my account. If you are serious about buying an item, please send payment quickly to ensure the item does not get sold to someone else while you wait.

I am waiving PayPal fees (I calculated a sale price, added shipping via USPS flat rates, and that’s it). When you pay through PayPal, please select that you are paying for Goods. DO NOT send me money as a gift to get around PayPal fees; it will NOT benefit you in any way, and I am OK taking the 2% hit or whatever it is. It is a dangerous practice to send people payment as a gift as they can easily keep your money and never send you an item, and according to PayPal they have done nothing wrong. Beware of sellers asking you to do this, as many have been burned before!

I have bought and sold many things on S2Ki and can provide vouches from several people and good friends that I have met over this site. All these items are off the car and ready to go so I should be able to ship quickly. I will tell you in a reply to your PM asking for my PayPal when I can ship. I do have a job where I travel every so often, so please bear with me if I happen to be on a business trip when you contact me wanting to buy something.

Let me know if you have any questions or would like to purchase! Thanks!

-Andy
Old 07-03-2013, 10:08 AM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

The Synapse Missing Link and the Walbro 255 Fuel Pump are both SOLD!!!

Thanks for the quick response S2Ki!!! I'll be back in a few days with pictures and prices on the other items for sale!