Forced Induction For Sale Forced induction kits and components classifieds.
Mark this thread as Sold

SOLD PLEASE CLOSE

Old 03-08-2013, 03:38 PM
HDZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JUSTINTHECOASTIE
Interested in the aem v1ems. What all do you have to come with it? Temp fix, software and cable?

its just the AEM EMS unit and the cable for the car. no software, and no usb to serial cable or whatever it uses. most tuning shop have that anyways.
Old 03-08-2013, 05:39 PM

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by HDZ
Originally Posted by JUSTINTHECOASTIE' timestamp='1362773373' post='22390118
Interested in the aem v1ems. What all do you have to come with it? Temp fix, software and cable?

its just the AEM EMS unit and the cable for the car. no software, and no usb to serial cable or whatever it uses. most tuning shop have that anyways.
Could you send me some condition pics?
Old 03-09-2013, 05:15 AM

Do not purchase this from this shady seller. Seller is extremely rude, and can not provide anymore pictures than the one posted. Also the seller won't comment on the condition, nor function of the ems. Glws
Old 03-09-2013, 11:23 AM
HDZ

Do not purchase this from this shady seller. Seller is extremely rude, and can not provide anymore pictures than the one posted. Also the seller won't comment on the condition, nor function of the ems. Glws

^^ wow your honestly the Biggeset baby ever dude. I told you I would get you pictures instead you just tried to lowball me and I called you out and now your butthurt about it

I have NEVER done anything on this site sketchy and I have purchase from a few people who can defiantly vouch for me. thanks for making my post seem un legit when I am the most legitimate guy out there.

and I have had multiple conversations with people who were interested with buying stuff aswell.
Old 03-09-2013, 12:27 PM

Originally Posted by HDZ
Originally Posted by JUSTINTHECOASTIE' timestamp='1362838508' post='22391533

^^ wow your honestly the Biggeset baby ever dude. I told you I would get you pictures instead you just tried to lowball me and I called you out and now your butthurt about it

I have NEVER done anything on this site sketchy and I have purchase from a few people who can defiantly vouch for me. thanks for making my post seem un legit when I am the most legitimate guy out there.

and I have had multiple conversations with people who were interested with buying stuff aswell.
Not true, I offered you $500 pending condition and explained to you the price I am willing to pay can increase once you provided condition pics. You never provided pics, even now. I wasnt playing around, this is business. If you cant provide pictures of current condition, then how am i suppose to know 1. you even have it 2. it works(or even has been taken care of?) I understand you havent done anything sketchy, however, look from a buyer's point of view, would you take the word of a guy you never met without proof of ownership/current condition? I am more than ready to pay $600+ if its in good condition and works(no broken harness ports,cosmetic damage etc...)You seemed unlegit, I didnt create you to seem that way you did...oh and that one picture of it covered by other things isnt legit...it looks like youre hiding it
Old 03-09-2013, 02:03 PM
HDZ

Originally Posted by HDZ' timestamp='1362860587' post='22392066
[quote name='JUSTINTHECOASTIE' timestamp='1362838508' post='22391533']

Not true, I offered you $500 pending condition and explained to you the price I am willing to pay can increase once you provided condition pics. You never provided pics, even now. I wasnt playing around, this is business. If you cant provide pictures of current condition, then how am i suppose to know 1. you even have it 2. it works(or even has been taken care of?) I understand you havent done anything sketchy, however, look from a buyer's point of view, would you take the word of a guy you never met without proof of ownership/current condition? I am more than ready to pay $600+ if its in good condition and works(no broken harness ports,cosmetic damage etc...)You seemed unlegit, I didnt create you to seem that way you did...oh and that one picture of it covered by other things isnt legit...it looks like youre hiding it
[/quote]

you really cant read your PM's correctly then, cause i first said there is a picture and if you click on it it zoom in to be MASSSIVE.

i then did offer you more pictures after you spazzed out saying right away how do you know it works, and start calling me out as a bad seller when i did nothing wrong,

then once i do offer to send you pictures at every angle you start bitching more.

So for anyone who DOES want my EMS i will send more picutres without a doubt. you just jumped the gun and called me out as shetchy and being a bad seller when i did NOTHNG wrong. instead you took the immature route and start posting on my thread like wow grow up dude.
Old 03-09-2013, 03:12 PM
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Received 352 Likes on 321 Posts

Hard to call someone a bad seller when you haven't bought anything from them.
Old 03-09-2013, 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by Slows2k
Originally Posted by JUSTINTHECOASTIE' timestamp='1362838508' post='22391533

Hard to call someone a bad seller when you haven't bought anything from them.
Well, what would you call it of a buyer won't send pics and poses shady information?
Old 03-10-2013, 11:02 AM
HDZ

[/quote]
Thanks for showing everyone that everything I stated is rude about your rudeness, immaturity, horrible style of business, and scam artist tendency(s). GLWS /thread
[/quote]

cool story dude , keep telling everyone its a scam when I havent done ANY sort of sale with you, and have done absolutely nothing shady. sure we had a private message fight but to come and blast my post saying im a crook is a JOKE. your the immature one here trying to make my reputation bad when your hurt over me calling off your 500$ lowball.

GROW UP, MAN UP , A be a true car enthusiast not a Goof trying to stir shit up for NO reason. other then trying to make me look bad. when i did nothing scamming at all.

you couldnt handle waiting a few hours for pictures while i was at work so that makes me a scammer ? your so stupid.
Old 03-14-2013, 01:56 PM
HDZ

BUMPPPP!!

everything still available! gauges and BOV pending sale atm.

Quick Reply: SOLD PLEASE CLOSE