Forced Induction For Sale Forced induction kits and components classifieds.
Mark this thread as Sold

Need a 3"exhaust? Do you like Berk exhuast(s)

Old 02-19-2013, 03:13 PM

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
Default Need a 3"exhaust? Do you like Berk exhuast(s)

Hey guys and girls, up for sale is my beloved Berk exhaust. I freaken love this exhaust, however, it doesn't fit my plan for the direction I want to take the car in. I constantly get complements on the sound of this exhaust whether @WOT, cruising, or idle. The WOT sound of this exhaust is beautiful. In fact, the first time I heard this exhaust another member(ellier) had it on Realstreetperformace's dyno. Awesome deep, powerful tone when cruising and extasy at WOT. It has/had two minor flaws. One is minor rash on lower part of test pipe(closest point to the ground) and a spot where the exhaust was hitting my axle nuts due to my axle spacers. LHT Performance welded a patch over that spot, it is shown in pics and is repaired in pics. The exhaust is not cleaned right now, but can be upon buyer's request...or just wait til Sunday and I can do it LOL. Please no low ballers, I won't have a problem keeping this exhaust, my fiance might but I won't. Price is $510obo shipped. Thanks-Justin

P.S. it also has a bung access port for a/f widebands, this exhaust has one v-band connection, and is stainless steel

^^^welded patch, axle bolt repair...thanks LHT Performance

^^test pipe rash
***Updated pics***

A member did a review on it here
https://www.s2ki.com/s2000/topic/878...erback-exhaust