Forced Induction For Sale Forced induction kits and components classifieds.
Mark this thread as Sold

KIT SOLD-Please close

Old 04-09-2013, 05:30 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default KIT SOLD-Please close

Kit is sold.

Hello folks.

I have for sale a complete Comptech Intercooled Supercharger Kit.

This kit comes complete down to every nut, bolt, hose, etc that you will need to install it. The only thing missing is the Fuel Pump. Knowing how cheap a high performance fuel pump is, I decided to leave mine in the car.

I removed this kit from my car this past Saturday, and the only things left to remove are the Rising Fuel Pressure Regulator and the Crank Pulley. Both of these items will be removed from my car this weekend and will be included with the sale.

This kir worked flawlessly in my car and put down 312 HP/190 lb-ft TQ to the rear wheels at a modest 6 psi. According to the prior owner of the car, the kit has approximately 14,000 miles, and has never been tracked.

Below are some photos:

Rising Fuel Pressure Regulator - Being Removed this weekend.

Comptech Crank Pulley - Being Removed this weekend.

PM if interested.

Thanks!
Old 04-10-2013, 05:44 AM

mannn, this is the exact set up i want..... lets see if the GF would approve this
Old 04-10-2013, 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by playground_the
mannn, this is the exact set up i want..... lets see if the GF would approve this
If she likes speed and reliability she will definitely approve. This is a super nice kit.
Old 04-10-2013, 03:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Why did you make this same post back in January? You said you took this off this past weekend but the same pics are in the thread you created 3 months ago.

Also your other threads say you sold your car back in 2012. I'm just confused at the timeline since you said you just removed this kit this past weekend.

Can you retake some pics with your username and today's date on a piece of paper?

Anyways I'm wanting to pick the kit up locally I live 1hr 30min away. I already sent you a message.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2
Old 04-10-2013, 03:43 PM

Originally Posted by SuperchargedK20Z3
Why did you make this same post back in January? You said you took this off this past weekend but the same pics are in the thread you created 3 months ago.

Also your other threads say you sold your car back in 2012. I'm just confused at the timeline since you said you just removed this kit this past weekend.

Can you retake some pics with your username and today's date on a piece of paper?

Anyways I'm wanting to pick the kit up locally I live 1hr 30min away. I already sent you a message.

Good points but here are the answers for you:

I made the post in January only in th Carolinas section when the kit was still in my car, and at the time did not post any pics. At the end of the thread I said the kit was still in the car, and pics would be added later. Last night when I finally got around uploading pics of the removed kit (which again I removed this saturday), I created a new thread in the Forced Induction classifieds, and also updated the thread in the Carolinas. At that point I added the new photos there as well.
If you look in my gallery you will see these new photos were taken yesterday, while the ones of the installed kit were taken on Nov, 10, 2012.
I hope that clears things up.

I am not sure where you saw the comment about the other car sold in 2012, but I was probably referring to my Laguna Blue Pearl I sold at the beginning of 2012. That car is the reason for my username in the forums (LagunAzul= Laguna Blue)

Let me say I am an honest and straightforward guy, and all the members in the Carolinas who know me can attest to that. Talk to Adam, Yves or any of the other guys. Believe me, I am not trying to screw anyone over. All I am trying to do is sell a set of parts I legitimately own.

Feel free to ask any other questions you might have.

Thanks.
Old 04-10-2013, 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by LagunaAzul
Originally Posted by SuperchargedK20Z3' timestamp='1365635315' post='22465642

Good points but here are the answers for you:

I made the post in January only in th Carolinas section when the kit was still in my car, and at the time did not post any pics. At the end of the thread I said the kit was still in the car, and pics would be added later. Last night when I finally got around uploading pics of the removed kit (which again I removed this saturday), I created a new thread in the Forced Induction classifieds, and also updated the thread in the Carolinas. At that point I added the new photos there as well.
If you look in my gallery you will see these new photos were taken yesterday, while the ones of the installed kit were taken on Nov, 10, 2012.
I hope that clears things up.

I am not sure where you saw the comment about the other car sold in 2012, but I was probably referring to my Laguna Blue Pearl I sold at the beginning of 2012. That car is the reason for my username in the forums (LagunAzul= Laguna Blue)

Let me say I am an honest and straightforward guy, and all the members in the Carolinas who know me can attest to that. Talk to Adam, Yves or any of the other guys. Believe me, I am not trying to screw anyone over. All I am trying to do is sell a set of parts I legitimately own.

Feel free to ask any other questions you might have.

Thanks.
Old 04-10-2013, 06:11 PM

Kit is sold. Moderators please close.
Thanks Austin for the quick payment.
Old 04-10-2013, 08:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LagunaAzul
Kit is sold. Moderators please close.
Thanks Austin for the quick payment.
pleasure to do buisiness!
Old 04-11-2013, 04:14 PM

Lol, after looking closer at these pics I realized this used to be my sc kit. I'm on my third kit now. When I had it, I was at least the third owner although I know the headunit was rebuilt once and ran great. This setup is comptechs old design that does not use the isolater bushings it includes now. This setup should be fine, although it does emit more vibrations. This is the reason for the modified mount shown, as the old one was cracked and Comptech no longer offers parts for this setup. The design change was, after all, at least 10+ years ago.

I had the brackets powdercoated and I polished the sc housing myself.

Good Luck!