Florida For Sale Members Only!
Mark this thread as Unsold

Selling my car!

Old 12-05-2008, 03:56 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Selling my car!

I am being forced to sell my late model 2001 silverstone with just over 72,000 miles. I have invested nothing but lots of money, time, and love into this car. It is my dream car all the way back to high school. I will be leaving the country for Kuwait in a few short months for military deployment which could be as much as one year or longer. This vehicle has been babied from day one and has been the best car I have ever owned. Change the oil out every 2,500-3,000 miles with royal purple synthetic. The transmission fluid and differential fluid were just changed 500 miles ago and the coolant was just flushed 2 weeks ago. The brake fluid was just flushed 2 weeks ago too with DOT4 fluid. The rear brakes are brand new and the front tires are only a few months old. As you can see from the pictures, the top is brand new and has a 5 year warranty. I upgraded to the glass rear window and went with a much better material than OEM. It is German canvas and everybody who has been to the meets here in Brandon loves the material. You guys will give me a feeler on the interest. I am in Tampa and the car is mostly in Brandon. I am asking $15,000 for the car with all upgrades. Now for the list of mods: Rota 16" staggered Slipstreams (flat black)| Buddy Club P1 Racing extended lugs| GReddy Ti-C Single 70mm| Ricks Header| Invidia TP 70mm| Ricks lightened pulley Kit| NRG ETD w/ Puddy mount| AEM V2| P2R TB Spacer| Krank Vents| Spoon radiator stays| Hondata IMG|Red Samco coolant hoses| Spoon Thermostat| Spoon Thermo switch| Spoon radiator cap| FAL red electric cooling fan| Comptech reinforced and Cryo treated AP2 diff w/ Richmond 4.57 gears| Russell SS Brake lines| Ricks custom one piece extended floor mats| Ricks badges| Ricks VooDoo Pearl knob| Spoon Antenna| APR CF mirrors| C-west rear CF bumper skirts| Downforce CF side diffusers| VIS OEM CF hood painted silverstone to match and vented| Seibon OEM CF trunk w/ minor damage on one corner| Spoon rear lower tie bar| Neuspeed front STB| CR sidemarkers| CR fender badges| BuddyClub ground stabilizer kit| Braille Racing battery| BuddyClub N1 coilovers| Beatrush front performance bar| T1R Race driveshaft spacers| T1R front anti-bumpsteer kit|