Florida For Sale Members Only!
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: Volk LE37, CAMERA, HOCKEY stuff, Misc interior

Old 09-09-2008 | 04:53 AM

Default FS: Volk LE37, CAMERA, HOCKEY stuff, Misc interior

See bottom of this post and new post for new stuff for sale.

Local pickup available, also willing to drive 50-100 miles to meet mid way for the wheels, gas is more expensive than the parts for anything else

http://www.itrca.com/dave/s2k/s2kforsale/

All prices are OBO, and do not include shipping/paypal fees. MAKE OFFERS!

Volk LE-37s, 17x7.5"F, +48 , 17x9.0"R +65, diamond black with polished lips, includes VR center caps and S2000 hubcentric rings. A few chips and such. One front wheel has a 1/2" or so scratch, one rear wheel has a 1/8" or so chip on the lip. They have some tiny chips and such on the lips that show up with a flash right against the them, so these aren't perfect show car wheels, but great for drivers who want great looking light wheels! Many pics in the URL above (multiple pics of each wheel). Also, please no trades. I am going to list my S2000 for sale in the next few days so I'll have nothing to put trades on. Thanks.
$1,600, add $50 for a set of black Rays aluminum lugnuts.

Audio controls with a scratch on them. From an 06 S2000, not sure if they fit all years or not, I'd assume so but can't say for sure.
$70

Secrect compartment (the compartment itself, not the center console outer pieces) drilled for an ipod interface, save your original instead of drilling it).
$15

S2000 front grill. Was hit by a PVC pipe at highway speeds which broke the grill somewhat (one slat and the bottom "pins"). Like useless for everyone but I figured I'd post it just in case, will go in the trash if no one wants it.
$5

S2000 keyhole plugs. Discolored paint (bad paint), cracked paint in two of them. Could be repainted if you want to fix them/change the color to match your car.
$5

If someone buys the wheels and doesn't want the lugs I'll sell them seperately, may sell the wool/leather trim floormats and leather w/ red stitching shift boot seperately as well, not sure yet. Possible the service manual as well. Going to sell the car soon so those may wait until the car is sold.

new stuff: need to get some pics, will do asap
Canon 18-55 II EF-S SLR Lens - Rarely used, I've used it for eBay pics and a few others, maybe 100 shots total, I'm the second owner, looked new when I got it. Includes both lens caps: $65 (might have a B+W UV haze filter, can't remember)

Canon 100-300 f/4.5-5.6 USM EF SLR Lens - I bought this one new, replaced with a 70-200 L lens so I never use this one anymore, comes with a B+W UV Haze filter and a quantaray CPL filter, excellent condition, probably 1,000-1,500 shots using this lens: $200

Canon PowerShot A75 3.2MP Camera - fully functional - normal wear includes original box, original manuals, original accessories, original canon CF card + Lexar 256MB CF Card. Can use much larger cards (I've used one of my sandisk 8gb extreme iv cards in it): $50

Canon PowerShot G6 7.1MP Camera - fully functional - normal-light wear, includes original box, manuals, accessories, CF Card, charger, etc. Also includes a 4GB Hitachi microdrive: $200

CCM 892 Medium Hockey helmet with cage - Black, brand new, doesn't fit and the restocking fee's were not worth returning it: $50

RBK 7K Hockey Skates size 8.0D, with original and superfeet green footbeds, recently sharpened to a 1/2" hollow, worn with socks, maybe 10 times, too big for my feet so I switched to NBH skates, great condition, mostly used in public skates to break them in, only hockey use was for one practice and one game. $250

NikeBauer Supreme One90 Hockey Gloves - 15", Black, brand new never worn outside of test fitting, switched to a 14" pair: $100

Sold items:
NRG CF Hood dampers: Sold to Speedy
K&N FIPK: Sold to Scott.
Emblems
Cluster surround
GTSport Pads: Sold to Speedy
Old 09-09-2008 | 07:28 AM

Damn why cant I have money and buy my favorite rims of all time. BOO. Will you take no money down and $20 a month now I sound like my customers.
Old 09-09-2008 | 07:59 AM

I 'll take the lug nuts if available, how much shipped to 33175, please PM me

Miki
Old 09-09-2008 | 08:20 AM

Originally Posted by speedworksracing,Sep 9 2008, 10:28 AM
Damn why cant I have money and buy my favorite rims of all time. BOO. Will you take no money down and $20 a month now I sound like my customers.
LOL For you, willie gee and a few others I would consider payments, but with something down and a little more than $20 a month

Cachero: I want to try to sell them with the wheels first, I'll let you know in about a week or so though.
Old 09-09-2008 | 10:54 AM

You have any pics of the intake? I want it and the emblems.
Old 09-09-2008 | 12:21 PM

Do you still have an 01? If so, you don't want this particular K&N. It's for a 2006 MY or newer only since it's drilled for the IAT sensor.

Here's a pic though (it's removed from the car now and in the box, I'll take pics tonight of the parts)

Old 09-09-2008 | 12:35 PM

dayum dude.. clean that engine bay would ya!

That thing is nasty.

[/sarcasm]
Old 09-09-2008 | 06:45 PM

Updated: Pics added.

Going to post on the national/main for sale forum Friday, so if you want something, let me know soon. I'm willing to wait a week or two if you need some time to get money for the wheels if you want them.
Old 09-09-2008 | 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by Willie Gee,Sep 9 2008, 03:35 PM
dayum dude.. clean that engine bay would ya!

That thing is nasty.

[/sarcasm]
lol

that was probably shortly after installing the intake, I cleaned a bit of it during the stereo install. It was a PITA making all the wiring appear stock, but even worse taking it all back out
Old 09-10-2008 | 04:52 AM

Thanks for the heads up on the intake.

Quick Reply: FS: Volk LE37, CAMERA, HOCKEY stuff, Misc interior