Florida S2000 Owners Florida S2000 Enthusiasts

What do you think

Old 08-02-2008, 09:25 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default What do you think

A while back I had seen some graphic work done by Toekneeg.. I liked it.. I asked him if he could do me some graphic work and he said sure.. he came up with an awesome direction to do what I had wanted.. however. as many know.. Tony gets swamped at his work and hadn't had the time... today on the board a new guy closer to where I live but up in Jax posted an ad for graphic work, he was suggested to contact the car boards around and found us, he didn't know he wasn't suppose to post unless he was a sponsor, he'd gotten the idea because a friend of his Mike, a guy who works with the SCCA, I'm guessing up in Jax made this suggestion... Barry.. makes graphics.. nice guy.. I called the ad and talked with him, asked if he had time and he said sure... quoted me a very reasonable price and I cruised up to Jax and met him.. and one of his kids ( awesome kid, helped dad with all the little pick up this an that, hold this and did it all without being asked, just saw the stuff and picked it and trashed it as needed or put it away, great helper, good Dad.. Barry is wanting to pick Mike ( his son ) up a used kart this weekend.. the kart I think is what got Barry talking with the SCCA and so on...

so.. Toekneeg.. thank you, I loved your placement concept.. Barry thank you, I appreciate your time and on a Sat afternoon.. and I love this... folks this is my Dragon, I've had him since kindergarden... now through the help of two awesome guys.. is my newest addition...

on a lighter side.. I took my Dragon to see a friend.. Robert ( Negcamber )... Barry's is just up the other end of the street so to speak.. but Roberts first words weren't nice Dragon.. they were... " Do you smell antifreeze "

as I learned today... many of you already know what antifreeze Roberts keen and S200 savy nose discovered.. hey.. my radiator had worn out / died / broke... Robert went right to it like that's where it always occur's... Robert and some JB weld and it was get home-able... Robert is a character.. we were talking radiators, any idea how much.. wonder if one's in stock.. and Robert said.. well if you order one on Monday you can get it tonight.. ok.. now.. you have to know the Orlando Crew already had me wondering about S2k's and time travel... it's a short story... so I thought how in the world can i order one Monday and have one tonight.. Robert prepared as you all know he is.. happen to have one new in a box in the house.. so wow.. what a afternoon and evening... it has been an awesome day... i'll do the radiator in the morning...
Old 08-03-2008, 04:12 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

looks good!!! glad everything turned out okay!

just got another flood of wraps, so you probably wouldn't have seen it for another three weeks....

i'm lovin it!
Old 08-03-2008, 04:44 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks good John.
Old 08-03-2008, 08:48 AM

DAMN! Beat out again on an idea!

Asian dragons are sooooooo cool and the mystic culture is, well, cool! Back on track - my idea was similar but less dramatic whereas the color of the dragon will be NFR but in a flatter tone, a shadow if you may.

J
Old 08-03-2008, 08:51 AM

Old 08-03-2008, 08:53 AM

hmmmm im just not a fan of this kind of things...
Old 08-03-2008, 11:05 AM

If you like it, do it. On a brighter note, your radiator last 30k miles longer than mine did.
Old 08-03-2008, 11:35 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I like it. This car was up at the Dragon this year. The owner had everyone sign it and left it up there. I couldnt resist so i signed right on the dragon
Old 08-03-2008, 11:37 AM

I was just going to post he same photo
Old 08-03-2008, 01:01 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Indyana,Aug 3 2008, 11:37 AM
I was just going to post he same photo
Great minds think a like

Quick Reply: What do you think