Florida S2000 Owners Florida S2000 Enthusiasts

Well the Time Has Come . . .

Old 07-09-2008, 10:55 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Well the Time Has Come . . .

As most of you know, I am nearly 6 months pregnant with my husband and my's first child. As excited as we both are, I have come to the realization that it is now time for me to part ways and do what's best for the ones I love and must now find a home for my beloved pet and child, Cherokee.

She is a great indoor cat and I love her dearly. The thought of parting with her just tears at my heart but I've come to realize that I can't put it off any longer. She's very people oriented and thus wants to be loved on and played with much more than your usually taciturn cat and with a new baby, what little time I have for her shall be gone and I fear she will feel abandoned.

I have tried everything I could think of to prevent this inevitable solution, including adding her to my work employees where she has lived happily. However with the situation here tenuous at best, I fear that if and when the ship sinks I will be left jobless and no happy home for Cherokee. She deserves so much more than that and the thought of a rescue center or the S.P.C.A. just chokes me up.

So with that being said, my little purring machine is free, to a good and loving home only. (Dogs not apply.) She is spayed, up to date on all her shots (has 3 year rabies shot), sweet and mild tempered, and just wants someone to love and pet her.

And yes, she has some of the softest fur you have ever touched!
Old 07-09-2008, 11:07 AM
Gold Member (Premium)

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Im going to start a website for you guys that have animals to give away for FREE
Old 07-09-2008, 11:09 AM

Sin,

How is your cat best served? Blackened or Fried?

J/K JK!

Gosh... I'm a vegetarian. JEEZ....

Keep her. She will be fine with the baby.
seriously, keep her.
Old 07-09-2008, 11:19 AM

My eyes are red and puffy just looking at her.

Cute cat though, GL with finding her a home.
Old 07-09-2008, 11:48 AM

I wish I could keep her but hubby is allergic, baby could be, and we have too small of a space for all of us. She will really have a hard time dealing with the new baby as it will leave no time for me to spend with her and she is very needy in that aspect. She is very people oriented and needs more interaction than your average prissy cat.

She's currently at the office due to allergen and kitty litter (as I can't change it in my current state) and is happy enough here but I can't help but feel that it's not enough. Plus with work being the way it is, I truly fear that if I ignore the situation any longer I maybe hurting her even more.

It's one of those times where I have to make the best decision for her, not me, and do what's right for her. I can't be selfish.
Old 07-09-2008, 11:55 AM

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

[QUOTE=Willie Gee,Jul 9 2008, 11:09 AM] Keep her.
Old 07-09-2008, 12:00 PM

I love cats I have 3, and would love another, alas our townhouse is not big enough for or monsters plus 1. Good luck she is a beauty.

Old 07-09-2008, 12:37 PM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

By the title I though you where going to be selling the S
Old 07-09-2008, 01:19 PM

I thought you were getting rid of your car.
Old 07-09-2008, 01:21 PM

You may be pleasantly suprised as to how well animals adapt to infants. They may end up being more protective of the child than you.(he he he) Really though. But if push comes to shove...... How well does she get along with other cats, or do we know? And how old is she?

Quick Reply: Well the Time Has Come . . .