Florida S2000 Owners Florida S2000 Enthusiasts

Watch out TAMPA!!!

Old 12-03-2001, 11:15 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Watch out TAMPA!!!

I was driving south on Dale Mabry minding my own business coming from getting gas and food and I see lights coming from behind me weaving in and out of lanes at a high speed since they caught up very fast to me. Im minding my own business and since DM is a three lane road I stayed where I was instead of moving because I didnt want to get in their way. Well once they caught up to me a black accord went on my left side and an integra behind me tailing me very close. Im doing 50 mph since im going home and in no rush at all and this guy stays behind me to the point that I cant see his lights anymore. He starts honking his horn and flashing his lights. There was an open lane on the right lane and he still tails me. Next thing I know the accord was swerving to my lane taunting while the silver or white integra ended up infront of me... my guess is he passed me from the right hand lane which I did not see since I was watching out for the black accord. Everything happened so fast. They boxed me in and pushed me off the road. I ended up on the right hand lane on the grass and did a 180 ending up perpendicular to DM with a flat left front. both of them did not stop at all. They were breaking hard to the point that if I didnt slam on my brakes I would have ended up in the rear of the teg and splat next to the accord. ABS just locked up. Is that even possible? There are two skid marks on DM to prove that. ****ing shit pissed me off so bad. Ended up with a flat front driverside tire and alot of dirt inside and some mud on the car. Im ****ING pissed. I did nothing wrong to them and this shit happens. I should have ****ing just slammed on their asses and take them on that way, just like you said Jason. Im still shakened up from the whole ordeal and was unsure if I wanted to drive this morning to work. Now im just venting since last night I just wanted to sleep. I didnt have time to get the teg's plates nor did I have time to get the accords. Im just happy im still here and that the car isnt serverly damaged. All I can say to them is payback is a bitch. Wish you all luck and watch out for those stupid ****s. Thanks Charles and Jason for helping me out. You two are great friends and would like to let you both know that I will be there for anything. Thanks to my brother for calming me the **** down and Jen-Jen for driving my enraged brother to the site. Thank the God for watching over me. Thanks for listening.

Old 12-03-2001, 01:44 PM

Doh man, sorry to hear about that.. Glad you are ok. Effing punkass kids.

On a good note, if your rims were scratched or anything I'm selling mine kinda soon for pretty cheap (derryck is gonna sell me his). You get first dibs if you want em cuz of your lil ordeal.

cd
Old 12-04-2001, 04:11 AM

its not the s2k that this happened to. it happened to the itr.. but i have always wondered how the s2k rims would look on the itr. how much are you guys selling your rims for. let me know. we might need extra rims lying around for some stickies
Old 12-04-2001, 04:57 AM

Dunno just yet.. I really don't know what the market price of them are.. Gimme a few days.
Old 12-04-2001, 09:28 AM

Oh man! I would be so pissed, I wouldn't know what to do. It would take me weeks to calm down after that. Those guys are gonna' have about 20 FL S2K's out looking for them now.

- Honer
Old 12-06-2001, 12:07 PM

Ice,
Sorry to hear that especially when a lot of us make that exact drive all the time. If you need anything me and Pappy have your back...

Good luck finding the *ss holes...
Old 12-06-2001, 01:05 PM

#$&@#$&@!#(&$!@(*&#(@!&*#()&@#(&!(@&#)&@#)*&)@&#*) (@&#()&@#)$&(!@&#$(&!@#&@!(&#(&@!#(*)!@*$)*@#$&@!# @!#&@ $#@&#&@ $&@#$#@$&@#$@!$#&@#&$&@*#*@#*$&!@&#$*@#*$&@#*
Jesus christ man!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't even know what I would do. Usually when an a$shole tailgates me i just downshift to the lowest possible gear and let the car drift to an annoying 20 below speed limit until they get fed up and pass. Sounds like these guys were on a mission after your type-r.... jealous pieces of sh!t. It's like you want to just slam into them and punish them for their stupidity, but at that moment it's obviously not a viable option unless you're as crazy as they are...just hope fate takes its course and you either run into them again or they get thrown in jail or they kill themselves. Just hearing your story over the board got me all worked up, can't imagine what was going through your head man.

p.s. any of you tampa folk gonna be able to come down on the 23rd for a miami gathering? If so respond to the thread.
Old 12-08-2001, 06:27 AM

Dale Mabry is full of punks like that. Eventually they'll wrap themselves around a utility pole. Just hope they don't take out an innocent in the process.