Florida S2000 Owners Florida S2000 Enthusiasts

St Arman's Circle Oct 30th

Old 10-08-2004, 04:53 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default St Arman's Circle Oct 30th

Well, the 350 Z club has been sponsored by Brandon Nissan and is setting up a circle of Zs. I plan on driving down. It would be really great to have a big presence. The 350Z club was asked to do this year because they went with quite a few last year. Here are the details.

"Circle of Nissan 350Z's"

The 350Z Club of Florida and AutoWay Nissan of Brandon will host its first St. Armands 350Z show called the "Circle of Nissan 350Z's" amidst the beautiful setting of St. Armands Circle in Sarasota. This is the clubs "official" event for the month of October. This is an incredible venue and Joe Petrillo and AutoWay Nissan of Brandon have stepped up again to support our club. So needless to say we need every member to particpate. The details are as follows: When: October 30th Where: St Armands Circle, (From I-75, take Sarasota exit #39, then West on State Road #780, follow signs to St. Armands Circle) Time: 10:00am
Old 10-08-2004, 05:58 AM

Why can't we do this with our S's? My friend Mark owns SunHonda in Sarasota - would any of you guys be interested in this if I set it up??????
Old 10-08-2004, 06:28 AM

!!!!!!!!!!Y E S!!!!!!!!!!

I had a lot of fun on our recent run down there

http://www.visualbedlam.com/10-02-04.htm
Old 10-08-2004, 07:22 AM

We can do this but Nissan of Brandon put up $1,500 for the event. I will ask them when I get there about the details of holding the event.
Old 10-08-2004, 09:11 AM

I am sure I can get My buddy mark to foot the bill to promote his dealership! let me know the details and I will propose it to mark and let you know! I assume we need to get some kind of permit!
Old 10-08-2004, 10:46 AM

I will even go as far as saying that if this event goes off I will finally break down and fix my center caps and shift boot ring, polish my exhaust (thanks again Jeff) buff my diamond floor mats and finally detail the beast like it should be done.

BTW Does anybody have a quality paint shop in the Tampa, clearwater , Largo area that will sand and repaint my Silverstone front bumper....and where I can see a live sample of the Moonrock color????
Old 10-08-2004, 11:23 AM

First off, Jcarlton, - sorry for hijacking your thread, If you want me to I will start another one ! Mark Wilde already told me today that he would sponsor such an event if I organized it as far as a good paint shop I use Eldridge body shop in Sarasota - Dave eldridge is the owner and a very good friend of Mark and does all the body work for the Lexus.Jaguar,Honda dealerships that my friend Mark owns in Sarasota so if you want me to I will put a call into Dave for you, He knows me quite well
Old 10-08-2004, 11:36 AM

NZAIZAR PM sent

JEFF back on track with this thread. I will know more a bit closer to the date But i would be down to follow you over there or meeting up somewhere in ST Pete to caravan there with other Bay area peeps sounds like fun

too bad the Honda haters will beat us up for stealing their thunder when we show up
Old 10-08-2004, 11:41 AM

I've got two Halloween parties on 10/30/04, so I can't make it. I'd be up for a S2K type event down there though if that gets going.
Old 10-08-2004, 12:24 PM

Nick,
I will do all I can to help organize this event as well. The events are all scheduled through the St Armands Merchants Association I believe their calendar looked pretty open last time I looked. They love hosting these car club type events because it brings in a lot of foot traffic for the stores and restaurants. I'll see if I can get some more specifics for you.

Jeff,
Sorry for the off subject stuff. We might be able to join you late afternoon, we have an Audi Octoberfest gathering that same day but should be able to show for an hour or two late afternoon.

J

PS If you missed the pics of the Oct 2nd drive Jen got a new Audi S4 for her daily driver.

Quick Reply: St Arman's Circle Oct 30th