Florida S2000 Owners Florida S2000 Enthusiasts

Some Parts For Sale

Old 12-13-2006, 11:25 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My parts list has changed, I've decided to keep a few of the parts, but I really want to move the rims and exhaust as soon as I can. I will consider all reasonable offers.
Old 12-15-2006, 11:13 AM

I paid a little over $2000 for the whole set. My attitude comes from you trying to sabotage my sale. I have no idea why you would do something like that, but I suspect you have some growing up to do. I still have to buy a set of OEM rims if I can't find a trade, is it really fair that I should lose over $1000 for 2 months of use?

Regardless of how much I sold my OEM rims for, which was a good price for the condition and newness of the tires, you had no right to interfere with the sale. You showed a complete lack of respect.

Did you even try to find out what I paid for the rims and tires, or did you just assume Riley likes to lose money when he sells rims and tires?

My offer for trade for the Works now is good, and has a best offer attached to it. Do us all a favor and stay out of other people's business unless you have something worthwhile to say.

The fact that I have to deal with this is ridiculous. I'm going to ask the mods to delete your responses to this thread.
Old 12-15-2006, 11:20 AM

Old 12-15-2006, 11:23 AM

Don't report posts to COs because someone is alledgedly trying to sabotage your sale. Technically, we aren't even supposed to allow selling at all in the Florida forum, but we felt if you wanted to give locals 'dibs' then you could.
Old 12-15-2006, 11:25 AM

That was what I was trying to do, I would rather not have to ship my parts, BeautyofS2K was pm'ing people from my actual sale thread.

There is no allegedly about it, I have the actual pm that BeautyofS2K sent out.

Message Forwarded From beautyofS2K

just a heads up...he bought those rims, tires and lugs for $1100 out the door and he didnt have to trade his stock wheels. and the price he is asking for plus trade is retarded. so beware of seller.
Old 12-15-2006, 12:57 PM

Beauty ofS2k = not cool. My original post in the national for sale forum was deleted but what you are doing is not correct IMHO. If you think the price is too high, dont buy it. Let the people interested in the wheels decide on their own if the price is right for them. It does not matter what he paid for the wheels. I believe capitalism is a lost concept to you.

All of this selling and buying animocity has got to end or the ability to do so will go bye bye in this forum. The CO's are already discussing whether the current situation with members having bad deals etc etc warrants the ability to sell at all.

Do you people want to lose the right to sell in our local forum??? if not then stop causing drama.
Old 12-15-2006, 01:07 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Primo:

No, I'm sure most of us don't want that. If I had S2K parts for sale that I'd prefer not to ship, I'd prefer to be able to sell them here.

IMO it looks as though he was trying to prevent the wheel from selling at a price point above what he planned to offer Nexus after a given period of time. He just didn't expect a potential buyer to forward the PM.

That's just my opinion though.
Old 12-15-2006, 01:12 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by beautyofS2K,Dec 15 2006, 05:10 PM
quotes can changeto say what ever you want them to say. you guys do what will.
True, but cthree or any one else with access to the database server can check it for sure.
Old 12-15-2006, 02:42 PM

i think this is all ridiculous.

i think everyone needs to get a grip and calm the heck down because im tired of reading this drama ESPECIALLY since its coming from my area now.

regarding shawns wheels: one of my very good friends sold them to him. i know exactly what everything and what hes asking is a moderately decent. a set of fair condition ap2 wheels with nice tires generally goes for $1000-1500, depending on whos selling them obviously. asking $500-900 with trade is not a bad figure.

regarding jares comments: i know he was not intending to be malicious. at all. i dont think thats in his nature, or not that ive seen over the past year. i think he saw something written he didnt understand/agree with and made a comment on it.

either way, these public calling out sessions on everyones behalfs needs to stop. the shady selling deals, etc needs to come to a halt to.

does everyone not realize how bad this makes us look to other parts of this forum? do we really want guests loggin on to florida florida s2ki and seeing people calling each other out and bashing and all the rest of the bullshit that goes on?

seriously. lets grow up and get the hell over it cause im beyond sick of seeing it.
Old 12-15-2006, 02:53 PM

Quick Reply: Some Parts For Sale