Florida S2000 Owners Florida S2000 Enthusiasts

Some bastard keyed Michelle!

Old 12-22-2005, 05:12 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Some bastard keyed Michelle!

A coworker noticed it this morning. It definitely wasn't there last night before I went to bed. They got down to the primer, too. The scratch goes from the headlight to the tailight and INTO the taillight. It even dips lower around the sideview mirror as the person had to move their arm away while walking down the car... definitely on purpose.

People can be such bastards!
Old 12-22-2005, 05:38 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Damn Dan, I thought Melbourne was a nice area.
Old 12-22-2005, 05:54 AM

That blows. Hopefully your insurance will take care of it. Where do you think it happened? Do you put your car in a garage at night?
Old 12-22-2005, 06:29 AM

do you have an idea of who did it? because it sounds like that someone with a grudge with you.
Old 12-22-2005, 06:35 AM

no its probably just a hater. it has happeend to many many people I know with a car that is above average. Unless all of my friends are assholes (a distinct possibility), I would have to say it was a bitch ass ricer or Mopar dick that hates nice imports or imports in general.

Some punk in the neighborhood was probably fed up with seeing a nice ride down the street from them.

I hate this kind of scumbag
Old 12-22-2005, 06:49 AM

It happened in my apartment complex last night, for sure. I came home about 7:30, and was back out the door by about 7:30 this morning... I approach the car from behind in the morning so I wouldn't have noticed it coming in. It's a gated community with a guard 24/7, so it has to be either a resident or a friend of one.

There is potential for one family to be ticked off at me. I recently asked for a notice to be sent to them about slamming their door at all hours, screaming at each other from the outdoor hallways upstairs to people out in the parking lot (arguments galore), revving their engine/screeching tires, not to mention fighting with other neighbors about their dogs' bad behavior while outside. I will inquire at the front office when the notice was sent and if who requested it was ever mentioned (that happens a LOT, unfortunately).

Maybe nows a good time to put the bodykit on
Old 12-22-2005, 06:53 AM

you gots PM MacG
Old 12-22-2005, 06:55 AM

what body kit would cover that scratch??!?

Do you still have that Veilside kit laying around?
Old 12-22-2005, 08:02 AM

Yep, it's the Veilside Millenium. It won't cover the scratch, but since I'd have to have it painted anyway, maybe it's time to put it on before having the entire car repainted. I'd probably go with silver again so I don't have to repaint the engine bay, but get a slightly larger metal flake in it.

I REALLY don't want to spend the money it would take to repaint (want to pay down my business debt), but I would also hate to leave that scratch there.
Old 12-22-2005, 09:04 AM

Talk to Todd (813-901-9932) he has a new full time mech. with a good paint guy connection (finally) Maybe too far away to make it feasible, but it could not hurt to get a price to use over on your side of the state

Quick Reply: Some bastard keyed Michelle!