Florida S2000 Owners Florida S2000 Enthusiasts

Orlando meet June 29-30

Old 06-17-2002, 02:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow I've been away to long! BET I just e-mailed Wei-Shen about getting room-mates for people. I'm needy but he wants to restrict me to males. Doesnt he know I'm homophobic? SinD, who needs a car seat ? That's why you have a trunk! And yes I did 24 yrs on a vol. fire dept. hence the wonderful morbid humor. I want both you girls decked out in bikinis when your cleaning my windows!! I have'nt done the inside of the large back window for some time, looking forward to getting it cleaned!
Old 06-17-2002, 03:13 PM
Banned

*lol* Well, I understand Wei Shen's reluctance to put me up with a guy, is it for my proptection of theirs? Just a question..... And as far as me being in a bikini ready to wash your windows, I THINK NOT!!! *lol* Ok, you lazy S2K boys, ya better get your acts together and register. Quit making up pansy ass excuses for not coming, I expect to see the lot of you at this meet. Let me tell you, I have alot of pride, and washing windows is going to sting it BAD!! And I WILL seek retribution, trust me........
Old 06-17-2002, 05:18 PM
SinD

hey I do NOT wish to participate in this lil bet/challange WHATEVER... I am still waiting for Chaperona to wash my car in the g-string... LOL And I already got a roommate SORRY! And Roadrunner you rooming with BET? Uhoh! I don't think you'd want to do that... She snores <lol> JUST KIDDING!!!
Old 06-17-2002, 05:42 PM

That's why I LOVE this Forum....how we can get from discussing a joint NSX/S2000 meet to

....CLEANING THE REAR NSX GLASS IN A BIKINI or THE S2K IN A G-STRING....

I just can't WAIT until Sinsational chimes in on this one.....

Hey, where are the list moderators....oops....forgot, we have the fox(es) guarding the henhouse

You guys/gals crack me up!

Wei-Shen
P.S. Roadrunner X....I didn't mention BET as a roomate for...ahem...YOUR protection...did you check a few of the threads lately.....I need you to be able to DRIVE your car the next day.....and I know you don't have an automatic....

PPS...got another NSX registration in the mail today....better get the Windex ready....
Old 06-17-2002, 07:15 PM
Banned

HEY!! I resemble that remark........

And I will have you know that I snore very delicately and ladylike. I have been told by some that it is very endearing.
Old 06-17-2002, 07:18 PM
Banned

Oh Sin, youre telling me that LeTigra was supposed to wash your car for you? How can I get in on that?
Old 06-18-2002, 02:34 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hi Wei-Shen,

I will be in Charleston for a wedding that weekend and . I've been trying to figure our a way to swing by Orlando, but it's an 11 hour drive up on Friday, wedding festivities on Saturday and Sunday and then the drive back on Monday. I know it will be a great time for all that can attend. Can't wait to see the photos!
Old 06-18-2002, 05:15 AM
SinD

Originally posted by BrownEydTrouble
Oh Sin, youre telling me that LeTigra was supposed to wash your car for you? How can I get in on that?
Yeah key word "suppose to" but well I am still waiting... I'm sure Chaperona is willing to give a 2 for 1 discount
Old 06-18-2002, 07:55 AM

Although it could be quite the privilege to get my hands on so many NSXs, I would hate to cause severe blindness to the drivers with so much of my ghost white skin showing. Anyways, the S might get jealous if it saw me washing some car other than it. Especially an NSX. So, I would be more than happy to oblige, but, I watched Christine, and, personally, I would rather save my skin.
Old 06-18-2002, 10:35 AM

SinS, Thanks for the warning. I'll be sure to bring my glasses.

Quick Reply: Orlando meet June 29-30