Florida S2000 Owners Florida S2000 Enthusiasts

!MY SEATS WERE STOLEN LASTNIGHT!

Old 11-26-2007, 09:41 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JohnsS2000,Nov 26 2007, 09:12 AM
The one time I caught someone trying to get into my 91 Accord the guy had the window pryed open had his arm in the window , I saw him through the window and went out the back door so that he would not hear me and by the time he did see me coming I was 10 feet away , caugh him with a cut off shovel handle upside the head , KO!!!! left the p.o.s. knocked out in the street after a few kicks to the ribs . Found out the idiot lived with his grandparents 5 houses down from me and he left town . Hav not seen the dummy since then
I love that!!!!!!!!!!! Nice kill! I am planning on parking my car on the curb like i did when they broke in and sit inside the car with all lights off and sit and wait for a bastard to slow down and try to do something. You cant see through my tint, so this should be interesting. Any suggestions? I am thinking about doing that on christmas night or maybe even christmas eve. Someone might wanna get a last minute christmas gift for a family member.. As a matter of fact I will doit on both nights. What do you guys think? If you have better ideas please share. dont be afraid of being creative.
Old 11-26-2007, 10:07 AM

you better have a few weapons at hand, theives will do anything in the spur of the moment.
Old 11-26-2007, 10:37 AM

Originally Posted by The Twanksta,Nov 26 2007, 11:07 AM
you better have a few weapons at hand, theives will do anything in the spur of the moment.
True! I really wanna know who it was so if I can just see the car that would probably be enough. Who knows? I might even know the person.
Old 11-26-2007, 12:27 PM

Originally Posted by JohnsS2000,Nov 26 2007, 11:09 AM
went to Hondaland to pick up an 07 S2000 2 weeks ago and they said there was some Jackass stealing the cats off their Ridgelines that the night security caught in the act . The thieve pulled a gun on the security guy dropped the 9 Catalitic converters he had already taken off then ran
Might be the same guy.
Old 11-26-2007, 12:52 PM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

In the case of the guy trying to get into my Accord it was just a co-incinence that I looked out the window and saw him . I am not advocating the idea of waiting for something to happen , or setting up to trap someone but if it happens just be careful and dont kill em just put him in a coma . LOL J/K . Be careful whatever you do !!
Old 11-26-2007, 08:54 PM

Originally Posted by JohnsS2000,Nov 26 2007, 01:52 PM
In the case of the guy trying to get into my Accord it was just a co-incinence that I looked out the window and saw him . I am not advocating the idea of waiting for something to happen , or setting up to trap someone but if it happens just be careful and dont kill em just put him in a coma . LOL J/K . Be careful whatever you do !!
I feel I know who it was! A man I personally know that has lived in the neighborhood much longer than me told me that there is a family that lived behind his house ( Extremely close to my house ) and the neighborhood was a really good neighborhood until they moved in. A guy lost his motor from his car and neihbors lost several different things in that vecinity The man drove me over to there house and I noticed an exterior lightly modded red Prelude with exhaust installed. I didnt go to the car to check inside but it wouldnt hurt to try. Again I am going by rumors nothing solid. But a famous saying that was said in Puerto Rico for many years is (and I am translating) "If you can hear the river, that is because It brings water" Let me make sence for you. If there are rumors about this, its because there is a reason. I hope I made sence
Old 11-27-2007, 06:11 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by metralogia,Nov 25 2007, 04:35 PM
wildcardtrd!!! Where can I get a hard top like the one you have on that picture? That look is ridiculously HOT! It cant be cut into with a razor and that feeling is nice.
got it from a group buy from team spugen...I don't know if they still have anymore or not.

I love the HT, so long as I don't need to get into the trunk
Old 11-27-2007, 11:15 AM

Originally Posted by wildcardtrd,Nov 27 2007, 07:11 AM
got it from a group buy from team spugen...I don't know if they still have anymore or not.

I love the HT, so long as I don't need to get into the trunk
What is wrong when you have to open the trunk? Dont tell me u have to take the whole HT off. Is it called a Spugen HT? That makes the car have a real coupe look. If the S ever came HT stock, it should have that HT.
Old 11-27-2007, 11:24 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by metralogia,Nov 27 2007, 04:15 PM
What is wrong when you have to open the trunk? Dont tell me u have to take the whole HT off. Is it called a Spugen HT? That makes the car have a real coupe look. If the S ever came HT stock, it should have that HT.
you only have to take the back of the shell off, it's a 2 piece design. I'm not sure what spugen calls it, the group buy was for a "mooncraft style" HT.
Old 11-27-2007, 05:15 PM

Originally Posted by wildcardtrd,Nov 27 2007, 12:24 PM
you only have to take the back of the shell off, it's a 2 piece design. I'm not sure what spugen calls it, the group buy was for a "mooncraft style" HT.
is it removable. How much hard time do u go through taking it off? I am sorry for all the questions but I really dont want to get broken into easily again and that HT stole my attention. I am sure you know what I mean.

Quick Reply: !MY SEATS WERE STOLEN LASTNIGHT!