Florida S2000 Owners Florida S2000 Enthusiasts

MegaMeet 2011 Feedback Thread

Old 11-13-2011, 01:23 PM

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by RealStreet
Thank you to everybody by stopped by our booth. Congratulations to the Raffle winner that got a brand new AEM Wideband.
Thank you soo much Real Street, I'm definitely spreading your name to my friends in your area I cant wait until yall are done with the S, it's gonna be sick-er
Old 11-13-2011, 01:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

great stuff so far...next time we should DEF. have an attendant parking cars.

I am all for a "club wars" approach to games. Corn-toss, tug-o-war...how about a an eating contest? These types of games at Ultra Evolution's club wars was fun to watch and participate in. We let teams of 5-6 people sign up have that many games and let each member participate in one of the vent so there is strategy involved.

the category awards is good suggestion too. maybe best showroom stock - best race setup - best "buck-wild" build....IDK suggestions welcome

Keep it coming guys this is good feedback
Old 11-13-2011, 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by Indyana
• Organize the parking so the cars aren’t as spread out. Obviously this could have been done by each attendee but sometimes it takes direction from the organizers to point out the obvious to everyone.

I completely agree with this. Everyone should be within the same area. I understand people wanting to stay with their group..but it would be nice to have everyone together.
Old 11-13-2011, 04:30 PM

Kudos to Real Street Performance. They were very helpful with any questions I had. I'll be ordering several stuff from them soon. Thanks again
Old 11-13-2011, 06:25 PM

Received 20 Likes on 15 Posts

I had a great time talking to everyone that stoped by. I wish I could have checked out more S2000 cars but, I had to stay close to my both.....congrats to all that were lucky to win a prize...it was nice talking to the other sponsors at the meet, thanks for making the event even better by coming out and being a part of it

I can't wait till next one, I bet it will be bigger and better
Old 11-13-2011, 07:51 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Great event, thank you for all that were involved putting it together! All of us from South Florida appreciate all the effort!

I really enjoyed seeing old and new faces, it is always great catching up with everyone and putting all the new faces to screen names.

As for the parking situation, it should have not been a problem if all the people showed up to the event. That parking lot should have been packed with S2000's. I really don't understand what possibly could have happened.
Old 11-13-2011, 08:40 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Overall, I think it was a successful event. I think you attendance number may be off though. I arrived about 30 minutes late, was pointed were to park and then walked around and looked. So I'm assuming there were others like me who weren't aware of a "check in".

I agree with what some other people have said about definitely having the cars park together rather than space them out.
Old 11-14-2011, 03:51 AM

great meet, disappointed with turn out of no shows. Cars could have been parked together instead of scattered but I think that is because of the 50 sho didn't show. Thanks for those that put on the event and to the vendors who participated. It was my first s2k meet of this size and everyone was really cool. Great bunch of people.
Old 11-14-2011, 04:29 AM

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

I agree with the majority of people in regards to the parking situation. It seemed like every region picked a corner of the parking lot so everyone was scattered. I am all for the regional parking aspect but a little organization would have made it a little nicer. I am in NO way trying to make this sound like I am blaming the organization crew- I think you guys (and girls) did an amazing job and I am very grateful for all the time and energy you put into setting this up. I liked how the last supermeet was with full rows of cars (then again people showed up to that one )

attendance was another issue- I think we (Jacksonville) had around 10-12+ cars registered to go but I think only five of us showed- and I came in a mustang

One recommendation I could make to the award ceremony would be: after the awards are given, have the owners pull his or her cars around and line them up so everyone can see what car won. I only say this because I have no clue what cars won.

I really liked the venue. It was an interesting setup with all the old cars and building designs. I would gladly attend another meet there.
Old 11-14-2011, 05:01 AM

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

meet was awesome! thank you to all of the staff and vendors!

Having more people show up would have been a bonus, but I still would have been fine if just 20 showed up. I hope that doesn't discourage the next megameet from happening, you know you guys have my full support on the next one

Quick Reply: MegaMeet 2011 Feedback Thread