Florida S2000 Owners Florida S2000 Enthusiasts

Intense chase vid

Old 01-04-2009, 01:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i think cops aren't shooting enough. i'm sick of having to deal with the police 'not being able to do anything' with the criminals that are running rampant around this country. i had a motorcycle stolen, and my apartment broken into in the last year, something needs to be done. stop writing tickets for speeding and catch some real crooks.

SHOOT MORE! maybe these idiots will think twice next time.
Old 01-04-2009, 02:43 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Marion County has been notorious for not letting a chase go on for too long. The Sherriff has made it clear in word and in action that any chase within the county, whether starting here or in another county, WILL end here.
Old 01-04-2009, 02:56 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JohnsS2000' date='Jan 3 2009, 04:36 PM
cop on the hood fired 6 times , Excessive force?? that would be in addition to any other shots fired .
Sad part is we know nothing about the chase and can only speculate as to why this guy was running from the police. Could have been a warrant or he maybe just got scared.

A police officer who climbs on top of a moving vehicle should not be able to use that as an excuse to fire that many shots at the driver.

It sickens me to think that we so easily applaud these officers for what could easily be ruled murder by a grand jury.
Old 01-04-2009, 03:04 PM

Originally Posted by DocB04' date='Jan 4 2009, 06:05 PM
i think cops aren't shooting enough. i'm sick of having to deal with the police 'not being able to do anything' with the criminals that are running rampant around this country. i had a motorcycle stolen, and my apartment broken into in the last year, something needs to be done. stop writing tickets for speeding and catch some real crooks.

SHOOT MORE! maybe these idiots will think twice next time.
And people got upset with Obama called them gun toting Americans? Geesh he was right.

Maybe it will take you being on the other end of the police's gun when you are not guilty of a crime for you to change your mind.

The Patriot Act gave the FBI the power to write their own warrants and look how quickly they accused everyone of being a terrorist and the power had to be taken away because it was abused.

Your bike got stolen? Get a better alarm! Your apartment got broken into? Get an alarm!

Why do people hate police? Because some cops harass people and abuse their powers and it gives all cops a bad name. Why did we have the LA and Tampa riots? Because of what they did to Rodney King. He may have deserved it but it doesn't make it right.

It was the same for the riots here in Miami. Arthur McDuffie, an African American, whose death at the hands of five white Miami-Dade police officers, and the officers' subsequent acquittals, caused one of the worst race riots in United States history.

Amadou Diallo was shot and killed by four New York City Police Department plain-clothed officers. They shot him 41 times because when he pulled out his wallet they thought it was a gun. 41 TIMES!

That is what your type of thinking leads to; excess abuse of power and killing of innocent people.
Old 01-04-2009, 03:11 PM
Member (Premium)

Received 1,137 Likes on 1,013 Posts

The fault completely lies with the driver of the Monte Carlo. Guilty, innocent or whatever, he/she sould have stopped.

Why idiots run, I don't know.
Old 01-04-2009, 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by zdave87' date='Jan 4 2009, 08:11 PM

The fault completely lies with the driver of the Monte Carlo. Guilty, innocent or whatever, he/she sould have stopped.

Why idiots run, I don't know.
Dave:

Don
Old 01-04-2009, 03:26 PM

[quote name='Elroy' date='Jan 4 2009, 07:20 PM'] Dave:

Don
Old 01-04-2009, 03:36 PM

I've seen this video in training, there is more to the video, if it's the one I think it's the guy tries to run over one of the officers, thats when you see the first deputy fire.... Cant believe this is on U tube.
Old 01-04-2009, 03:54 PM

[quote name='Elroy' date='Jan 4 2009, 08:20 PM'] Dave:

Don
Old 01-04-2009, 04:07 PM
Member (Premium)

Received 1,137 Likes on 1,013 Posts

Originally Posted by Mor.gan' date='Jan 4 2009, 07:54 PM

Sad that someone who doesn't condone senseless acts of violence by police officers is suddenly a loon. Ignorance must truly be bliss sir.
Don't.

Focking.

Run.

From.

The.

Cops.

How is it a 'senseless act of violence' from a police officer when someone puts that officer (among other officers) and other bystanders in harms way?

Quick Reply: Intense chase vid