Florida S2000 Owners Florida S2000 Enthusiasts

Integra Type-R Expo 9 - Just in case any of you...

Old 01-20-2009, 08:57 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Integra Type-R Expo 9 - Just in case any of you...

CO's, you can delete if you want. This isn't intended to be spam, but I know Twanksta has posted about the Expo before so I figured I'd post just in case anyone from here is up for a drive to Autobahn Country Club (outside of Chicago). Most likely not, but just in case.. It's a damn good price for 2 days of track time, but obviously not a short drive..

I am an organizer of the event, and have been since 2003, so if you have any questions feel free to reply here or PM me.

------------------- event info --------------------
]***EXPO 9 @ Autobahn Country Club South on May 18th and 19th ***

Registration is open. We will only open Driver and Instructor Registration initially. We will open Guest registration once the minimum number of drivers has been met. We need a minimum of 65 paid students / drivers by February 6th to keep the date secured.

The Expo Committee apologizes for the late notification in regards to the 2009 Expo Event. If anyone wants to blame anyone, blame me. I speak for all of us when I say it was not our intent to hold out on the information regarding the event, but wanted to make sure we were making the best decisions.

As in years past, this will be the thread that that will be updated regularly. We do have a very short window to make this happen, but the good thing is the deadline is actually later than in years past. Please notice that we added a $40 late fee to those who end up paying AFTER February 6th. We simply can't afford to rely on a select few to front the necessary funds for people that want to wait until the last minutes, it really puts us in a bad situation.

Again, I apologize for the delay in presenting this information.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------- EVENT DETAILS ----------
Where: Autobahn Country Club, Joliet, IL http://www.autobahncountryclub.net/
3795 South Patterson Rd
Joliet, IL 60436, US
When: May 18th & 19th 2009 (Monday/Tuesday - Driving Event on both days, Banquet on Monday evening).
Who: Driving and Non Driving activities open to Everyone.

We need a minimum of 65 paid students by February 6th to keep the date secured.

Registration
Drivers & Instructors