Florida S2000 Owners Florida S2000 Enthusiasts

Honda CR-Z sales help

Old 04-01-2011, 11:12 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TerminatioN
I know the online sales guy at Honda here in Tallahassee, but I'm guessing thats too far for you. If not, let me know and I'll put you in contact with him.
I would love to go back to Tallahasse (Noles, class of '02). But, yea, it's a bit far for me right now. I'm not gonna rule anything out, though.
Old 04-01-2011, 11:18 AM

K20 in the KR-Z(ex CR-Z) in it gets better MPG than the hybrid did(does
How much do they want for it? Anyone know?

Call Isaac Soto at Kuhn Honda, they have some in stock. 813-431-7809 or you can email him at isaac.soto@kuhnhondavw.com

His emails foward to his cell so he will respond to yo
Thank you. I'll do that.

FYI, those emails are "canned" responces but a person does send rthemand should be paying attention to what they send you. You should get phone calls to follow up too unless you didnt provide a phone number, I sold Hondas and some VWs for 7 years at Kuhn Honda in Tampa. Inqueries that have no contact #s are put to the bottom of the list for follow up
I gave them my number. Even answered some questions (color, trim) that they asked me. Their responses, if any, were still canned. Boo on them.

let me know if you want to stop by. I work at space coast Honda, internet sales manager here. dealership is in cocoa on 520. not too far away
That will be great. Can I PM you? I'm looking for a specific color and trim. BTW, I was told that you might own one personally. Is that true? I'd love to hear what you think about it after the extended period of ownership.

Thanks!
Old 04-01-2011, 11:47 AM

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

no sir that is not me, S2000 only

sure man PM what your questions are and I'll do my best to answer them.
Old 04-01-2011, 06:31 PM

LHT Performance is a sponsor in the Tampa section, just PM them to find out a price.
Old 04-03-2011, 04:47 AM

I would suggest a more rural area. We have had good luck with customer service at HQ Honda in Clermont, about a 30 min drive from downtown. http://www.headquarterhonda.com/

They seem to need, want, and appreciate the customer. Pity that is such a novel concept. Good luck.
Old 04-03-2011, 11:55 AM

Originally Posted by clag
I would suggest a more rural area. We have had good luck with customer service at HQ Honda in Clermont, about a 30 min drive from downtown. http://www.headquarterhonda.com/

They seem to need, want, and appreciate the customer. Pity that is such a novel concept. Good luck.

My brother works up there and is always talking about how slow they are at HQ..They were suppose to give me a part time job but ended up being to "slow" to even do that...good luck because I know they'd love the business.
Old 04-05-2011, 10:36 AM

Originally Posted by Blacknot
I used to sell cars people that are serious come in. You can't spend all day answering questions. You have no idea how many people call a day

I have bought three cars in the past three years via email and over the phone. I don't show up to the dealership unless I am picking up the car. Serious people don't waste their time going to the dealership to haggle with some novice salesmen. Not everybody has time to deal with a sales guys bullshit (i.e. pretending to talk to a manager to get approval for a cheaper price and taking 20 minutes to do so, asking people to initial or sign scrap papers with numbers on them as if that meant something or was in any way an enforceable contract, asking the question "what will it take for you to take this car home today?").

Why would I deal with this BS for over an hour in a showroom when I can call and work out a deal in 30 minutes or less?
Old 04-07-2011, 11:54 AM

Originally Posted by randycsvt
Originally Posted by Blacknot' timestamp='1301673781' post='20419948
I used to sell cars people that are serious come in. You can't spend all day answering questions. You have no idea how many people call a day

I have bought three cars in the past three years via email and over the phone. I don't show up to the dealership unless I am picking up the car. Serious people don't waste their time going to the dealership to haggle with some novice salesmen. Not everybody has time to deal with a sales guys bullshit (i.e. pretending to talk to a manager to get approval for a cheaper price and taking 20 minutes to do so, asking people to initial or sign scrap papers with numbers on them as if that meant something or was in any way an enforceable contract, asking the question "what will it take for you to take this car home today?").

Why would I deal with this BS for over an hour in a showroom when I can call and work out a deal in 30 minutes or less?
I agree completely. For my last car, the Acura TSX, I walked right in, signed a couple of pages and was handed the keys immediately. I was behind the wheel in 15 minutes. Eveything was take care of in advance. Same thing goes for my S. I walked in to pick it up, not haggle.
Old 04-08-2011, 06:34 AM

I agree, when I bought my S a few months ago, I never went to the Dealership. I did everything over the Internet and phone. The Dealership delivered the car to me, I signed the papers. Bang it was done, one the best deals I've ever had. A good Saleman will make things happen, a Bad One doesn't do anything
Old 04-08-2011, 06:40 AM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by carr914-6
I agree, when I bought my S a few months ago, I never went to the Dealership. I did everything over the Internet and phone. The Dealership delivered the car to me, I signed the papers. Bang it was done, one the best deals I've ever had. A good Saleman will make things happen, a Bad One doesn't do anything

I had customers walk in and be on the road in 15 minutes, car detailed before they arrived with most things ready in advance. I delivered plenty of cars t opeoples homes or bussiness's and shipped cars all over, Germany(2) , Canada(cant count how many). I had the authority to go to a certain point before getting any management involved because the managament knew my deals where Clean with NO BS. The BS is why MOST car sales people have a bad rap.. I relied heavily on my repeat and refferral customers.

Quick Reply: Honda CR-Z sales help