Florida S2000 Owners Florida S2000 Enthusiasts

Great Honda Service Departments in FLA

Old 03-20-2004, 07:03 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by warpspeed
Classic Honda in Orlando. I've been going there since "00. Ask for Tim Brown service advisor and have Suresh Rakmmissoon work on your car. Tell them Jim Henson sent you.
Thank you for the advice. I live in Orlando and was wondering which local dealership (if any) would be best to take my car to for service. I'm having issues with my clutch that's been slipping and want to have it looked at in the very near future. Looks like I'll be making an appointment at Classic.

Thanks again!

Brian
Old 03-22-2004, 01:30 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Heres a link to a dealer review site, lets begin with what we have here http://www.dealerrater.com/index.asp
Old 03-22-2004, 01:50 PM

thanks for the link - I made my comments!
Old 03-22-2004, 06:02 PM

Gatorland Acura in Gainesville. Mark Hanna is the man! He does good work on all Hondas/Acuras! In fact, Acura in general is great here.
Old 03-23-2004, 04:13 AM

Buchanan Jenkins Honda in Ocala - Excellent service. These guys gave me a rental (on two occasions) at their cost when they didn't have to, and also did some work at their own expense that Honda wasn't going to cover, and didn't make me pay for it. Just great people too.

Blount Honda in Leesburg - Billy (Service Writer) and Jim (Service Mgr.) have been great. I went 30,000 miles with a problem that nobody could figure out. These guys spent two days diagnosing the problem and swore that I would not have the problem once they were done with the car. They were right. The problem ended up being the computer, which was replaced under warranty, and I haven't had the misfire problem since.
Old 03-25-2004, 01:49 PM

Originally posted by warpspeed
Classic Honda in Orlando. I've been going there since "00. Ask for Tim Brown service advisor and have Suresh Rakmmissoon work on your car. Tell them Jim Henson sent you.
Yesterday, I had my first experience in dealing with Classic Honda's service department regarding an issue that I was having with my clutch, and I can attest that Tim Brown, and Suresh are fantastic people to deal with. I'm glad to have found a good, reliable, local service department that I can continue to do business with in the future.

Thanks warpspeed!

Brian
Old 03-25-2004, 02:24 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I posted a link here http://www.dealerrater.com/index.asp
make sure you click it and vote and rate your dealers so that we can broaden that as a good database for us
Old 03-25-2004, 08:08 PM

Pensacola Honda. Does good work and doesn't charge an arm and a leg. Very friendly - yesterday I showed the parts manager a new remote I bought (not from him). He came out to my car and programmed the remote for me gratis.

Gerry
Old 03-26-2004, 05:11 AM

I've been using Braman Honda in WPB. You have to very clear and mention many times that you want Mobil1. They like to put in Castrol Synthetic instead. Also, I always get some oil splats through out the body, and it's a bitch to wash off. I'll try them one more time tomorrow when I get the Mobil1 oil change, tranny and rear end oils changed. For sevice, I'm probably better off to go to Acura where they treat you well...and the coffee is better and served with a muffin (half kidding). I think when you go to a "factory," you can't expect the utmost in personalized service.
Old 03-26-2004, 04:45 PM

I'll have to check out Classic here in Orlando.

Today I went out to Courtesy Honda in Sanford for an oil change and tire replacement. They were efficient and performed the job professionally.

Quick Reply: Great Honda Service Departments in FLA